The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

School days were the most hilarious. I used to sit in the last bench with my friends. On 12th std' date=' we used to kinda threaten a guy who was from south India. We would make him to sit with us. There was this hot teacher taking class and we ordered/asked him to mastrubate sitting from the last bench. He was scared of us and mastrubated and leaked, but suddenly one of my friend shouted "oooo". That hot teacher came close to the last bench and asked us to stand up. That leaked up guy could not stand up as his pants were wet. His face at that time was the most funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. He somehow managed to hide it and I could still think abt dat incident and laugh...[/quote'] No offence bro.....but making the guy masturbate is pretty gay...... Even I was a back-bencher in school :two_thumbs_up:......but I wasn't too bad in studies.....except for maths :finger:.....

School days were the most hilarious. I used to sit in the last bench with my friends. On 12th std' date=' we used to kinda threaten a guy who was from south India. We would make him to sit with us. There was this hot teacher taking class and we ordered/asked him to mastrubate sitting from the last bench. He was scared of us and mastrubated and leaked, but suddenly one of my friend shouted "oooo". That hot teacher came close to the last bench and asked us to stand up. That leaked up guy could not stand up as his pants were wet. His face at that time was the most funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. He somehow managed to hide it and I could still think abt dat incident and laugh...[/quote'] Cool story bro :giggle:

School days were the most hilarious. I used to sit in the last bench with my friends. On 12th std' date=' we used to kinda threaten a guy who was from south India. We would make him to sit with us. There was this hot teacher taking class and we ordered/asked him to mastrubate sitting from the last bench. He was scared of us and mastrubated and leaked, but suddenly one of my friend shouted "oooo". That hot teacher came close to the last bench and asked us to stand up. That leaked up guy could not stand up as his pants were wet. His face at that time was the most funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. He somehow managed to hide it and I could still think abt dat incident and laugh...[/quote'] If you told this story couple of month back , you should have been president of Mastrubate race :((

Looks like German women haven't been kind to you. Chill mate! :two_thumbs_up: Edit - Pseudo intellectual? Not cool man, not cool.
:--D:--D Cheers mate, here's to more great experiences. On the subject of German women, sadly I have absolutely no game with them whatsoever!:cantstop:

Today, when I was buying some books in Delhi, two cars almost clashed into each other on the opposite side of the road. It was neither's fault as there was a blinding turn there. The two cars were a Scorpio and a swift. The driver of the scorpio was very..bulky and tall and very very huge. On the the other hand the guy in the swift was mediocre in terms of hugeness and was with a very old man who I suppose was his father. The huge man came out, dragged the boy out of the car and started abusing him. When he retaliated, he started hitting him. His father came out and tried to stop the huge man by trying to calm him down but he wouldn't listen! Uske baat ko bhi 3 thapad maare. I was standing just on the opposite side of the road and I didn't do ANYTHING. Finally after a lot of shouting and hitting, the bastard went back to his car and drove away. I feel pretty guilty and useless. But I got really scared of that big man. :((