The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

Sham diyon se sajaye baithe hain, Khusbu sason me basaye baithe hain, Zakk ki diwangi to dekho, girlfriend raat ko ane wali hai, aur ye dopahar se hi condom lagaye baithe hai :--D
arre yaar ab iske liye tharki shayari waala thread dhundhna hi padega :cantstop:

baat samajh ke kya kare ger koi baat na hogi' date=' isi baat me toh baat hai, baat baaki baat me kya khaak baat hogi :sherlock:[/quote'] "vaise to khaak bhi ek baat hai jab baat hi khaak hai, baat hoti agar khaak to khaak koi baat hoti aur jab na koi baat hoti to kya baat koi khaak hoti. "

Today, when I was buying some books in Delhi, two cars almost clashed into each other on the opposite side of the road. It was neither's fault as there was a blinding turn there. The two cars were a Scorpio and a swift. The driver of the scorpio was very..bulky and tall and very very huge. On the the other hand the guy in the swift was mediocre in terms of hugeness and was with a very old man who I suppose was his father. The huge man came out, dragged the boy out of the car and started abusing him. When he retaliated, he started hitting him. His father came out and tried to stop the huge man by trying to calm him down but he wouldn't listen! Uske baat ko bhi 3 thapad maare. I was standing just on the opposite side of the road and I didn't do ANYTHING. Finally after a lot of shouting and hitting, the bastard went back to his car and drove away. I got really scared of that big man. I feel really guilty. :((
you make a few more confessions then all of us will be inspired :agree:
Kari thi Maine. Par kisi ne Padha hi nahi. They were obsessed with the movie. :dontknow:

Kari thi Maine. Par kisi ne Padha hi nahi. They were obsessed with the movie. :dontknow:
aur confessions karo :agree:
Ok.....I will make a confession......I'm really' date=' really scared of prostitutes.....:fear:......they just really, really creep me out.....[/quote'] you had a bad experience with them :hmmm:

Why ??? Something happened :acute:
No.......they just have a really eery aura about them.......there are a few 2 to 3 star hotels not too far from my home in Dubai jahaan pe bahut zyaada titty-titty bang-bang hota rahta hai.......toh raat ke time, when I walk past these hotels on my way home.....they stand outside.....

"vaise to khaak bhi ek baat hai jab baat hi khaak hai' date=' baat hoti agar khaak to khaak koi baat hoti aur jab na koi baat hoti to kya baat koi khaak hoti. "[/quote'] baat toh us baat mein hai jis baat mein koi baat nahin baat mein baat hona khaak koi baat hui :sherlock: