The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

Me and my friends narrowly escaped getting caught peeping through the keyhole of a newly wed couples hotel room door in a Bangalore hotel during our Engg trip. Managed to catch lots of action. :blush:
:giggle: They were lucky cell phones with camera didn't exist back then :cantstop:

tumblr_mf6vbh4cEN1rlns26o1_500.gif
It is. I am not going to go around taking pictures and posting them or sending them just for you to believe me. I don't really say this to anybody. Because then everybody would always be talking about me and my size and how I would perform.

It is. I am not going to go around taking pictures and posting them or sending them just for you to believe me. I don't really say this to anybody. Because then everybody would always be talking about me and my size and how I would perform.
Take it easy bro......no one is asking for proof......cuz no one outright believes you....:haha:

Take it easy bro......no one is asking for proof......cuz no one outright believes you....:haha:
Last time I checked this was a confessions thread. Not whether everybody believes everybody thread. So it doesn't matter who believes me or not.