Ishrat Jahan: The inconvenient story no one wants to tell

someone

So now once you can't win' date= make a straw man. Character never goes away! Satish Verma was not in the SIT team which said the encounter was fake. I know this comes as a shock but time is a good healer. Oh btw, please reply to Outsider regarding what conflict of interest Abhilasha Kumari has and what clauses she violates. We are all ears.
lulz you always complain of people calling you names but you are an expert in doing this yourself. I know you are an atheist, but it would do well for you to have a dip in the Ganges once. :two_thumbs_up: what you call a strawman is just me telling you of the past history of IPS Satish Verma. If you cant take that into cognizance, then im sorry to tell you this, you blindly follow people that others, like me are not going to :secret: A case involving a murder victim in which the biggest target is the Gujarat chief minister himself is not enough to demand a recusal despite her being the daughter of the CM of Congress party, whose biggest electoral enemy is Modi. if Outy and you dont believe thats a case for recusal, then i leave you to your blind faith in India's judiciary :icflove:

Ishrat Jahan case: CBI says no evidence against Modi, sacks officer http://www.firstpost.com/india/ishrat-jahan-case-cbi-says-no-evidence-against-modi-sacks-officer-870555.html Satish Verma gets sacked because of "overzealous" pursuit of Rajinder Kumar. I wonder why that is? also, another fact that anti-Modistas cant ascertain but I will put it in small words for you to understand. CBI files FIR against GL Singhal, then for 90 days it doesnt file chargesheet, because of which GL Singhal walks scot free. Now the same GL Singhal, after having come out of jail, accuses Rajinder Kumar of giving fake IB inputs. Now try to wrap this fact around your itty bitty brains to come to a logical conclusion :good:

Can the case in Gujarat High court under Justice Jayant Patel & Abhilasha Kumari be transferred to a impartial bench of High court or Supreme Court? These 2 Judges have been acting like Congress activists so far. Look at their track record... Justice Jayant Patel comes from a Congress sympathetic Patel family and Justice Abhilasha is daughter of a Congress CM... Justice Patel's track record says that he's been representing Centre in various cases prior becoming "additional judge"...

:cantstop: Look at how Justice Jayant Patel "allowed" one SIT investigator to leave and then "allocated" SIT work to Satish Verma and Jha.. Jha was given only "administrative work"... :cantstop: All field work and main control to Mr. Verma... http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1534956/report-ishrat-jahan-case-sit-head-gone-satish-verma-gets-free-hand-from-gujarat-high-court Effing Congress... They've moles every where...

Photo of Virbhadra Singh dancing with his Judge daughter... http://photogallery.outlookindia.com/default.aspx?pt=13&ptv=4914&photono=4&pn=1&pgid=65549#TopImage This judge was mysteriously shifted to Gujarat High court from Himanchal High court on a permanent basis in 2006... Now the team comprises of Justice Jayant Patel, Justice Abhilasha Kumari, CBI, and (till now) IPS Satish Verma...

As I said whether she was a terrorist or not is irrelevant to the fact that extra judicial killings took place and whether Modi had an involvement in them.
No. Her being terrorist is not irrelevant. I am not supporting these extra judicial killings but these encounters happen all the time and all over the place. Unfortunately in some situations these encounters have produced results as well. If you want to investigate these encounters then start a nation-wide drive and investigate every single encounter that happened in last 20-30 years put all those Chief Ministers under lens where police was involved in these killings. I don't think this should be made such a big issue if killed people were terrorists indeed, even though it is unlawful and offenders should be punished. So whether Ishrat was involved with terrorists and in their activities is of paramount importance in whole case.

No. Her being terrorist is not irrelevant. I am not supporting these extra judicial killings but these encounters happen all the time and all over the place. Unfortunately in some situations these encounters have produced results as well. If you want to investigate these encounters then start a nation-wide drive and investigate every single encounter that happened in last 20-30 years put all those Chief Ministers under lens where police was involved in these killings. I don't think this should be made such a big issue if killed people were terrorists indeed, even though it is unlawful and offenders should be punished. So whether Ishrat was involved with terrorists and in their activities is of paramount importance in whole case.
Yeah, so do it. What is this Deewar style dialoguebaazi of jaao pehle us aadmi ka sign le kar aao jisne mere haath par he like diya tha. I am perfectly content with whatever little justice we are getting instead of saying I won't take it till we get the perfect justice for everyone.

well in the last 10 years there have been over 500 encounter killings, so there is plenty of work for CBI after this case of turning a terrorist into a heroine is completed, they better start recruiting.

even if, a big IF, this female terrorist was innocent, then she was collateral damage, as officers went after the two illegal Paki nationals (Zeeshan Johar and Amjad Ali Rana) and Javed Sheikh (a known Islamic terrorist sympathiser). better safe then sorry, at least three nutjobs were eliminated.

even if' date=' a big IF, this female terrorist was innocent, t[b']hen she was collateral damage, as officers went after the two illegal Paki nationals (Zeeshan Johar and Amjad Ali Rana) and Javed Sheikh (a known Islamic terrorist sympathiser). better safe then sorry, at least three nutjobs were eliminated.
Pardon me but would you say the same if it was one of your own?

Ahh, finally we got around to the Al Queda and Kashmir Jihadist way of speaking about collateral damage! Well done. I can soon see this country go the exact same way as Pakistan. The idealogy of many people are exactly the same, one religion centric, anything goes, no democracy by autocracy, etc

Ahh' date=' finally we got around to the Al Queda and Kashmir Jihadist way of speaking about collateral damage! Well done. I can soon see this country go the exact same way as Pakistan. The idealogy of many people are exactly the same, one religion centric, anything goes, no democracy by autocracy, etc[/quote'] :giggle: way to miss the point, we already have half of the country infested with naxashal terrorists. in Pakistan they don't eliminate terrorists, they are showered with rose petals, which we are starting to mi0mic as this CBI case proves

you choose your own company' date=' and if you hang out with bad company then it is at your own peril.[/quote'] Well left outside off stump. Would you answer my question? Lets say (for completely hypothetical reasons) it was your wife, sister etc. She chose some wrong company (she was not a terrorist) but she got killed in an encounter and it was wrong. Would you make the same statement? Three nut jobs died - good for the country and my wife/sister etc. was collateral damage.