Is Ponting a retard?

The Outsider

Is Ponting a retard?  

1. 1.

• Yes, he resembles Dubya
    • Yes, he thinks he is in some other country
    • No, he is just drunk
    • No, he just acts like one

Australia are the only team to have won a series on Indian soil in 40 years. I don't think that is a bad record.
You must be talking about tests here. How could you forget that series victory of SA in 2000? And didn't Pak win the '96 series which was Sunil Gavaskar's last series? In fact we are yet to beat Pak on Indian soil since '79, if I'm not wrong!
when did the 04 season start? are we in 07 season now or in 08?
We are in '08 (season, not year). When does the season start ? Depends on you, i suppose. I think of seasons as starting in the summer; August onwards. So the '04 season was from AUG '03 'til MAY '04 Blame it on the european football schedule, it's structured exactly like that and for some reason i have always used it. Cricket doesn't have a fixed schedule of it's own, so i have to use something
We are in '08 (season, not year). When does the season start ? Depends on you, i suppose. I think of seasons as starting in the summer; August onwards. So the '04 season was from AUG '03 'til MAY '04 Blame it on the european football schedule, it's structured exactly like that and for some reason i have always used it. Cricket doesn't have a fixed schedule of it's own, so i have to use something
cricinfo refesr to the TVS cup as being in the 2003-2004 season.