If we win 5-2 against aussies...

I find it over confident... well aussies are still no.1 in ODIs.. so its not as easy as u think.. guess we are all still in T20 mode.. get back to reality and its ODIs now and hope u all remem how pathetic we were against those pathetic pommies....
We lost by one game, umpires destroyed us. We won the test series. REMEMBER! We are at home now. We will win series. Some of our best players are rested and raring to go. I smell Kangaroo Curry:D
DSR and Mania Mars are in 2020 mood. They will wake up once the ODI starts :haha:
What about tests after we beat england. I stated clearly we would win while people like you cowed in fear:D You no doubt thought we would lose 2001 series and our last tour to aus. We have a good team, deal with it! Inidan team does not fear the aussies unlike many posters here:D
What about tests after we beat england. I stated clearly we would win while people like you cowed in fear:D You no doubt thought we would lose 2001 series and our last tour to aus. We have a good team, deal with it! Inidan team does not fear the aussies unlike many posters here:D
I'll wait and see. One 2020 cup does not make a summer yet.
I will not look too much into the english victory. Their front line seam attack was absent and we faced the reserve bowlers. Imagine harmision and hoggard with flintoff, Now that would get interesting. Even with a medocre attack, we almost lost a test match and gifted a draw. Follow that up with a ODI series where 2-3 atches were gifted...doesnt sound too good..