Wimbledon 2013

Sachin=GOD

:( But I am certain that there are atleast 2 slams left in him.
Not possible at all. The courts are getting slower and slower and so his his foot movement and power. AO=Djoker FO=Nadal/Djoko Wimby=Murray/Djoker/some new talent USO=Djoker Nowhere to go. I felt 2012 Wimby itself was a miracle.Lets leave it at that.

Please read my comments during the AO and French Open and many like me, we knew Fed's major winning days were over last year, even last year he needed a bit of assistance with the roof. Fed has been a good ambassador, a great player, the greatest of them all, but his time has come to an end. Today there was a moment when Fed disdainfully smashed the ball towards Stakhy and gave a little bit of an apology showing how arrogant he is. Tennis will suffer with the decline of Fed, the injuries to Nadal, the lack of young talent and the boring play of Murray. Djokovic on his own can't keep tennis going, so there will be a period of a few years much like the early 00's, where standard drop and you have a mix of players winning. But that's 2 years away, so let us hope the big boys still contest the Semi Finals and Finals.