Celebration Photos from Champions Trophy 2013

But wtf was he doing??.......:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
He was putting on a show you dodo!!! It's also called Charisma and Stage Presence! Kohli has it all. Every other cricketer stood timidly behind the banner, Kohli all bindaas get's out and put's on a show. I agree it was a copy, but hey he did it nicely! And finally you and I both know Kohli probably gets more babes then all other cricketers combined and well he's already raking in the moolah!
He was putting on a show you dodo!!! It's also called Charisma and Stage Presence! Kohli has it all. Every other cricketer stood timidly behind the banner, Kohli all bindaas get's out and put's on a show. I agree it was a copy, but hey he did it nicely! And finally you and I both know Kohli probably gets more babes then all other cricketers combined and well he's already raking in the moolah!
It was a horror 'show' :cantstop: in dancing......He looked ludicrous more than anything.....I'm sure the babes will slowly start backing off him if they see the video of his celebration dance..... Look....he is entitled to do his celebration dance......however silly it maybe......and I'm entitled to have an opinion about his dance.......
i would hate to agree... this would have looked rubbish if had not performed in the game.. but the guy played with confidence when chips were down... what a character!! then we had Dhawan who was playing in his first major tournament.. and still didnt forget to dedicate this award to all those flood victims... what a character!! then Jadeja... if he was fluent in English he would have made an impact in post presentation also but still he was dancing his mind off.. that six of anderson.. whoa!! and then glove thumping he gave to Virat... damn.. what a character!! Unbelievable confidence i see in these young guns... I can only wish i had that much confidence at their age... :hatsoff:
It was a horror 'show' :cantstop: in dancing......He looked ludicrous more than anything.....I'm sure the babes will slowly start backing off him if they see the video of his celebration dance..... Look....he is entitled to do his celebration dance......however silly it maybe......and I'm entitled to have an opinion about his dance.......
What's your problem ? He can dance and celebrate however he likes, why is your a ss burning ? :hysterical:
What's your problem ? He can dance and celebrate however he likes' date=' why is your a ss burning ? :hysterical:[/quote'] When did I say he can't dance?? I said I found his dance was silly......that is my opinion.....also, my initial comment was on his pose in the picture.....not about his dance.......
Off course dude. Everyone's entitled to their opinions :icflove:
i would hate to agree... this would have looked rubbish if had not performed in the game.. but the guy played with confidence when chips were down... what a character!! then we had Dhawan who was playing in his first major tournament.. and still didnt forget to dedicate this award to all those flood victims... what a character!! then Jadeja... if he was fluent in English he would have made an impact in post presentation also but still he was dancing his mind off.. that six of anderson.. whoa!! and then glove thumping he gave to Virat... damn.. what a character!! Unbelievable confidence i see in these young guns... I can only wish i had that much confidence at their age... :hatsoff:
Couldn't agree more. These cricketers have crazy character. And to add to it they are so comfortable in their own skin, doing things their way. Jaddu and Dhawan with their mustaches, Kohlli is well a law unto himself..... As far as confidence goes mate, I was always the introvert...But now I realize, life is too short to worry bout other people gonna think of you. If there's something you wanna do, something you wanna say, just go for it!:icflove::two_thumbs_up:
Kohli has no charisma, One of the worst dances you will ever see, wtf was he doing, as bad as the bengali team doing gangnam style. Now on the other hand Lala has tons of charisma.
yup i loved it when he danced on the pitch
+ 10000000000000000000000000000000 That dance was horrible.........
RATTY-style............:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I loved it :icflove:
Kohli has no charisma, One of the worst dances you will ever see, wtf was he doing, as bad as the bengali team doing gangnam style. Now on the other hand Lala has tons of charisma.
Lala can do what he wants after he wins something, which is unlikely to happen. I wouldn't mind if our players fart collectively as a celebration as long as they win global tourneys :two_thumbs_up: Maybe time for lala to show his charisma on the pitch, and I don't mean pirouetting on it like he did against England some time back :giggle: