Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

wow man!!
I kinda feel that way as well. There was a time in the Natwest series (2002)when everbody felt he would lend solidity in the Middle Order and let Sehwag and Ganguly open. He did not like it there and failed in the finals SRT pretty much chooses where he wants to bat, not where the team wants him to bat.
I kinda feel that way as well. There was a time in the Natwest series (2002)when everbody felt he would lend solidity in the Middle Order and let Sehwag and Ganguly open. He did not like it there and failed in the finals SRT pretty much chooses where he wants to bat, not where the team wants him to bat.
and succeeds at that position more than anyone else in the team.
they never realise how foolish that is :cantstop:
actually in most of the cases it only shows sheer lack of knowledge about cricket. Saying that he's not the best can be accepted (everyone can have their own favorite player) but saying things like "he chose opening because it was easy" or "he bats where he wants, not where the team needs him to" are just stupid.
if you dont pick Tendulkar , you lack cricketing knowledge ? okkkkk chalo , i have had enuf here .
read my post again, I said that saying he's not the best is accepted because everyone can have their own favourites but saying things like "opening is easy" or "he chooses where to bat, not where team needs him to" are foolish and show lack of knowledge.
Do you work for Faking news ? :cantstop: Seriously, sharam kar kuchh to yaar made up stories likhne se pehle? Sachin scored 2 centuries in that series batting at no. 4,failing in final doesn't mean he didn't like batting there. He batted at no. 4 in Champions trophy 2002 after that.
Do you work for Faking news ? :cantstop: Seriously, sharam kar kuchh to yaar made up stories likhne se pehle? Sachin scored 3-4 centuries in that series batting at no. 4,failing in final doesn't mean he didn't like batting there. He batted at no. 4 in Champions trophy 2002 after that.
I remotely recall reading about how he wasn't thrilled about batting there. I do not think he scored 3-4 centuries in that Natwest series batting in that position either.
I remotely recall reading about how he wasn't thrilled about batting there. I do not think he scored 3-4 centuries in that Natwest series batting in that position either.
He scored 2 100's. One against england at Chester Le Street on a tough pitch and where our top order struggled. Second was against SL at Bristol. Apart from that he played a few more crucial knocks. He failed in both matches at Lord's. Infact, uif I can recall, he was the highest run-getter from India.
He scored 2 100's. One against england at Chester Le Street on a tough pitch and where our top order struggled. Second was against SL at Bristol. Apart from that he played a few more crucial knocks. He failed in both matches at Lord's. Infact, uif I can recall, he was the highest run-getter from India.
Yes.You are right. He did score 2 centuries batting at number 4 in that series.
yes, I corrected I didn't remember exactly but I remember he was super success in that series bar Finals . I checked he averaged 56 with being second highest scorer and average 56 and s/r 93. Should he dance to look thrilled ? :giggle:
yes, I corrected I didn't remember exactly but I remember he was super success in that series bar Finals . I checked he averaged 56 with being second highest scorer and average 56 and s/r 93. Should he dance to look thrilled ? :giggle:
I said I vaguely remember reading about how he felt he should be in the opening slot. Now I do not have that article to prove it. Perhaps it was print, but I do remember reading that.
I said I vaguely remember reading about how he felt he should be in the opening slot. Now I do not have that article to prove it. Perhaps it was print, but I do remember reading that.
Everyone has his likes and dislikes. He did say he enjoys batting at the top but does not mean he did not enjoy batting at #4. You are making it sound as if he deliberatley failed at #4 so as to go back to opening.