How much Pietersen mek?

tics, you really think he'll be that good? I expect the only batsmen to challenge SRT's records will be Ponting and Kallis. Pietersen may pose some threat, but give him about 5-6 years - by which time he'll be 32/33, and not yet near that record - and I'll wager that he starts to suffer a serious decline when his eye/hand coordination starts to fade a little.

tics, you really think he'll be that good? I expect the only batsmen to challenge SRT's records will be Ponting and Kallis. Pietersen may pose some threat, but give him about 5-6 years - by which time he'll be 32/33, and not yet near that record - and I'll wager that he starts to suffer a serious decline when his eye/hand coordination starts to fade a little.
never mate...i m just saying he was hyped alot.. i mean i am not sure if hype is the rite word cauz he was playing well early in his carrier but seriouzly i never expected him to continue this show for long..
The most successful Captain - Ponting The most successful bowler - Murali The almost most successful batsman - KP
I would have a hard time imagining Murali to be the most hated bowler. Controversial, yes, but hated, no. I'm sure most people would happily take him over a cretin like Akhtar. Even if his action may be questionable, he is a wonderful bloke off the field, a very humble guy for the most part and I do have a great deal of respect for what he's accomplished - I just think that he's been overrated a bit (and I'd still take Warney over him). As for Pietersen, he definitely is not the most successful batsman. In the last few years, Ponting and Kallis top him by a good distance, and I suspect Chanderpaul's up there as well.

Pfft. He could be on the field for five minutes per game and he'd still never win a popularity contest vs. Murali. And the talent has no relation to being disliked. Chanderpaul and Kallis are far better players than Pietersen is, and have been far more productive than him in the last few years. Both are incredibly humble, down to earth men, and aside from opposition fans, very few will enjoy seeing them fail. Pietersen is an arrogant git with a big mouth, and very few people will come close to shedding a tear when he fails.

^ I dont understand, is being Humble the fad of the day ? Looks like speaking your mind is the biggest crime of our times. Personally, i would rather have a loud-mouth who speaks his mind, rather than an "humble" champion. Its the Warnes and Pietersens that enliven the game.

^ I dont understand, is being Humble the fad of the day ? Looks like speaking your mind is the biggest crime of our times. Personally, i would rather have a loud-mouth who speaks his mind, rather than an "humble" champion. Its the Warnes and Pietersens that enliven the game.
Says someone who has Murali in his avatar and has recently been found in the Sachin temple.:dance:
Says someone who has Murali in his avatar and has recently been found in the Sachin temple.:dance:
KP ? What KP ? He is n heavy-headed twat who needs to learn how to control his language ! I absolutely condemn his deplorable behavior in no uncertain terms ! :D