Ashes Prediction contest - Win trillions of $s [sponsored by SFC]

velu

1) Predict number of fours Pietersen will score in match - 27 2) Predict number of wickets Broad will get in match (including both innings) - 3 3) Predict the runs Clarke will score in match (including both innings) - 73 4) Predict maiden overs Starc will bowl in match (including both innings) - 0

1) Predict number of fours Pietersen will score in match - 27 2) Predict number of wickets Broad will get in match (including both innings) - 3 3) Predict the runs Clarke will score in match (including both innings) - 73 4) Predict maiden overs Starc will bowl in match (including both innings) - 0
not accepted :yay:
2nd Investec Test: England v Australia at Lord's Jul 18-22, 2013 (11:00 local | 10:00 GMT | 15:30 IST) Participants need to predict the following four scores, 1) Predict number of fours Pietersen will score in match (including both innings) and win 2.5 billionz ** 2) Predict number of wickets Broad will get in match (including both innings) and win 2.5 billonz ** 3) Predict the runs Clarke will score in match (including both innings) and win 2.5 billionz ** 4) Predict maiden overs Harris will bowl in match (including both innings) and win 2.5 billionz ** ** - :deal:
Members not allowed to participate (Revenge Time) Lord - for disqualifying me from CT SS :whack: SG - for asking to disqualify me from every SS :yess: Velu - Brother of Shraddha :giggle: Outy - Shakti fan :cantstop: Strike - Meiyappan of ICF :hysterical: Detonator and Chota Maniac - kids are not allowed to participate :poink: Jalebi - Konkani manus :doh: JAF - Kohli hater :hitler: Carnish - Kohli supporter :yay: Sid - fan of other heroine :beee: Vayu - :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: bulbul - :phehehe: dumdumdigadiga - :nice: KPXI - chit SS :wall: Scarface - for having more $ ICF than me :mad: plz notify if I have forgot to add your name in this list :dance:Remaining Members can participate :nervous:
Sorry yaaro I was kidding :icflove: you guys also can participate :nice: Deadline :- Till start of tomorrows play Harris replaces Starc. if anyone wants to edit older predictions then they can edit till deadline :whistle:
Sorry yaaro I was kidding :icflove: you guys also can participate :nice: Deadline :- Till start of tomorrows play Harris replaces Starc. if anyone wants to edit older predictions then they can edit till deadline :whistle:
darr gaya :rofl: