Those Carrom Dayz

Cricketics

yesterday night while watching India-AUS, i played carrom after long long time.. it was great.. that bloody striker and that pink queen not same as the player i was before.. but it was fun to play i used to play carrom a lot in my childhood with couzons and friend as we had big joint family.. those dayz were great.. anyone else a carrom board fan here?

You kidding me? Carrom is BIGGGGG in East India and it is almost as popular as football in Bengal, and trust me that is saying something! I loved carrom. Right from the school days used to play atleast a game or two everyday. Then in college carrom and table tennis were the two indoor games we almost always indulged in, also cards. I am one of those who dont bother for Queen much unless you need it to win the game. Good times.

ohh yeahh i had a small carrom board when i was young.. pretty roughed and all... but then we bought the largest size .. soo damn smooth.. you know when ''cookdi'' just ''glides'' from one end to another and then does that ''tooduk'' sound after getting in the hole.. i lived in mumbai chawls.. so that was the best time-pass game.. hahah.. goood days..