Batman and Superman to team up in new film

StriKe

Bale has offered to pay a lum sum to cast him in the movie. :pray: Bloom :facepalm:
The dark knight saga was too much realistic and the Batwan was too weak compared to comics. I think they want to keep the triology out of the Justice league, re-boot Batman with a new story and a powerful Batman. Look at supes in MoS, it looks like nobody could touch that guy! He wouldn't need a weak Batman with him.

The dark knight saga was too much realistic and the Batwan was too weak compared to comics. I think they want to keep the triology out of the Justice league, re-boot Batman with a new story and a powerful Batman. Look at supes in MoS, it looks like nobody could touch that guy! He wouldn't need a weak Batman with him.
Hmm, weak? Superman is a different sort of a character which focuses his physical strength unlike Batsy. He was as strong, mentally, like in comics and the animated series. If its about the fight scenes and such you are refering to then, the game (Arkham series), comic and anim. series, he has been bashed by Bane and sometimes out witted by Joker. A weak Batsy hammered the daylight out of Superman in the 'Hush' series. :cantstop:

Hmm, weak? Superman is a different sort of a character which focuses his physical strength unlike Batsy. He was as strong, mentally, like in comics and the animated series. If its about the fight scenes and such you are refering to then, the game (Arkham series), comic and anim. series, he has been bashed by Bane and sometimes out witted by Joker. A weak Batsy hammered the daylight out of Superman in the 'Hush' series. :cantstop:
no no, I m not saying Batman is weak in general. He owns a space station and has endless gadgets with him. He is the only superhero who can pull out a light-saber (star wars one) out of no where and he don't need to expalin where he got it :giggle: Yes, he also fought one on one with supes in Frank Miller's Dark Knight seriies and defeated him. What made Nolan's triology special is Batman is more human like and making him the most realistic superhero, where people can relate with. The gadgets are very less and he isn't even 10% rich as he is in the comics. I read somewhere that Nolan feels, if superman enters the dark knight saga world, it will damage the reputation of the triology, making it unrealistic. He also gave the Wayne manor to orphans, and he is dead for people of gotham, and it looks like Joseph-Gordon Lewitt has took up his mantle. All these are actually an excuse to make a new batman movie, with a more powerful version on batman as in the comics, to make him relevant in Justice leage movie. The satellite that got destroyed while supes-zod fight in climax belongs to "Wayne Enterprises". So we have to wait and watch.

^ There is also a truck that belongs to "Lexcorp" gets destroyed. :P I think Lex Luthor will become rich by re-building metropolis. It seems Ryan Gosling (That guy in Drive) is also in contention to play Batman. Hope he gets picked.
No, not Gosling. :| He is way too cheesy to pull a Batsy.

^ Hmm.. Who knows? Gosling is a bit cheesy in other movies, but I liked his acting in Drive. These hollywood actors cannot be underestimated. Anyone can pull off any role. I thought of same when Mark Ruffalo is cast as Hulk in Avengers. Now we got Paul Giamatti has been cast as Rhino in Amazing spidey sequel. :ohmy: 8cx5Q5x.jpg

WB and DC have decided a 40 year old Bruce Wayne to be played in the Man Of Steel sequel. Rumors are that Josh Browlin might be cast as Batman. :headshake: I hope they pick Scott Adkins. :pray:
It's Josh Brolin and Are you kidding me that dude is awesome. Also what's up with Non-US guys playing American Superheroes except for Capt.America and Iron Man Superman-U.K Batman-U.K Green Lantern-Candaian Thor-Australian Wolverine-Australian I think the Spiderman Guy is also British ps:Can't wait for the new show on ABC Marvel's agent of S.H.I.E.L.D B->

If they wanted a old tubby batman like in the cartoon, they should have chosen russel crowe. So this would mean they will never make a movie out of the first dark knight returns animation as an old batman would end the current batman movie franchise.The first part with the old pudgy batman is better than the 2nd batman vs superman animation.

To be fair he has the gritty kinda face required for the role, and is not a bad actor. Its not like playing Batman needs real dramatic depth. But yes its a bit underwhelming. I wish Bale had re joined- they could have made him look older is all, its not like Affleck is much older. Anyway Bale has had enough of the gig. There were talks about Josh Brolin he would have been great.