Average Films That You Either Unconditionally Love or Hate

jalebi_bhai

Dude.....I really tried watching this interview........but being the neurotic bastard that I am.......I couldn't carry on after 3 minutes because of that gadhe-da interviewer who was constantly going 'hmmm' every 6 seconds......
That is annoying :haha: but naseeruddin shah answers are very good and interesting.

not getting into SRK vs Aamir chewtiyapa... but Aamir's Baazi in 90s was a good movie...not so famous Recently I saw 'Tango Charlie' ...never heard of it before...underrated...but i liked it...Ajay Devgan was good... I like 'khakee' ....was an average movie...but i enjoy watching it RGV's 'Shiva' in 90s was awesome...infact a lot of RGV's movies are awesome...like 'Ab tak Chappan'...nana patekar is great

not getting into SRK vs Aamir chewtiyapa... but Aamir's Baazi in 90s was a good movie...not so famous Recently I saw 'Tango Charlie' ...never heard of it before...underrated...but i liked it...Ajay Devgan was good... I like 'khakee' ....was an average movie...but i enjoy watching it RGV's 'Shiva' in 90s was awesome...infact a lot of RGV's movies are awesome...like 'Ab tak Chappan'...nana patekar is great
Thank you for bringing the thread back on track..... RGV made some really good films in the early noughties......then aag happened......one of his most underrated films i feel is darna marna hai........

there are too many of them.......too many Romeo-Juliet' date=' Heer-Raanjhana remakes.......[/quote'] yeah. all they do is copying the hollywood romatic nd romcoms, mixing them, and we get different movies of various combinations.. not just the story or screenplay, but also the acting, scene setting, way of life they project etc ., Also in many bollywood movies, they propose with a ring like in western movies.. those are absurd levels of pretending to be westerners.. expecting Ramayya Vastavayya.. The original was a refreshing take in telugu and tamizh.

yeah. all they do is copying the hollywood romatic nd romcoms, mixing them, and we get different movies of various combinations.. not just the story or screenplay, but also the acting, scene setting, way of life they project etc ., Also in many bollywood movies, they propose with a ring like in western movies.. those are absurd levels of pretending to be westerners.. expecting Ramayya Vastavayya.. The original was a refreshing take in telugu and tamizh.
Same name in Telugu and Tamil?? I like watching South Indian films too (with subtitles of course).....

Also in many bollywood movies, they propose with a ring like in western movies.. those are absurd levels of pretending to be westerners.. .
But today, in India most guys do propose like that. The movies are just reflecting the reality