CB series Final India vs Australia

kumar713

And still he denies being a tendu Bhakt :haha: :haha:
That doesnt make me a Bhakt. I have personally criticized Sachin over the last two years for his decisions. For that reason, I am not a bhakt. And regarding my statement, it was evident for whoever watched this two games and how Sachin guided Rohit Sharma and how Sachin guided Yuvraj in that Chennai chase? Talking about it and giving credit to sachin in a thread about him doesnt make me a bhakt. I hope I have made that clear for you.

That doesnt make me a Bhakt. I have personally criticized Sachin over the last two years for his decisions. For that reason' date=' I am not a bhakt. And regarding my statement, it was evident for whoever watched this two games and how Sachin guided Rohit Sharma and how Sachin guided Yuvraj in that Chennai chase? Talking about it and giving credit to sachin in a thread about him doesnt make me a bhakt. I hope I have made that clear for you.[/quote'] That's fair, but then why troll when I write anything about pujara and his contributions. You can't have it both ways.