CB series Final India vs Australia

kumar713

:rofl: tailunt became maggi man for most of the Odis he played in after this Average of 32 after 98 ODIs :hysterical: :hysterical:
Even Yuvraj was averaging around 29 after 100 ODIs, but today in top 5 ODI batsmen India has produced. Hows Pujara doing btw in ODIs ? Read his avg is around 5 and s/r of 40, that's good. I think he has overachieved in ODIs for the talent he has.

Even Yuvraj was averaging around 29 after 100 ODIs, but today in top 5 ODI batsmen India has produced. Hows Pujara doing btw in ODIs ? Read his avg is around 5 and s/r of 40, that's good. I think he has overachieved in ODIs for the talent he has.
Yeah 2 Odis and he's a failure. The intellect of nohit fans at display He has a list A average of 50+ With tailunt hovering at his usual crap best of 35 btw if u didn't know. Better batsman than tailunt can ever hope to become.

Yeah 2 Odis and he's a failure. The intellect of nohit fans at display He has a list A average of 50+ With tailunt hovering at his usual crap best of 35 btw if u didn't know. Better batsman than tailunt can ever hope to become.
Pujara gets the easier conditions...FTB :beee: Rohit is always exposed to the tough conditions....the conditions he bats and opens in....You need to double his average and strike rate.

Those are pujara's figures? :hysterical: :hysterical: I didn't realize it was that worse. And the way he gets pimped up on this site by ICFers :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

No Indian cricket so panauti has to slay all the trolls one by one :weights: :((
and you have utterly failed so far. Not even once were you able to slay anyone. That is an utter disgrace. But you still have time though. Cut down on Garba this and next week, and spend some time doing research to defeat my wonderful points.

and you have utterly failed so far. Not even once were you able to slay anyone. That is an utter disgrace. But you still have time though. Cut down on Garba this and next week' date=' and spend some time doing research to defeat my wonderful points.[/quote'] Lol if you wanna look at failure, drop the dandiyas, go nearby to a mirror (that is, if you can afford one) and look at how miserable of a troll you are. Not once have you countered my point on this forum. All you do is troll all of my posts by putting pujara's name somewhere. Tendu' failures are getting under your skin each passing day and that's why you can't appreciate those who perform. PS: Using a thousand smileys does not give substance to your arguments, it just makes you look like a dumbass in the league of Michael kelso. :nice:

Lol if you wanna look at failure, drop the dandiyas, go nearby to a mirror (that is, if you can afford one) and look at how miserable of a troll you are. Not once have you countered my point on this forum. PS: Using a thousand smileys does not give substance to your arguments, it just makes you look like a dumbass in the league of Michael kelso. :nice:
You know you are doing a good job when the opposition starts getting personal. B->B->B->B->

You know you are doing a good job when the opposition starts getting personal. B->B->B->B->
When did I get personal? I just said if you wanna argue with someone on substance, best not to use smileys. Plus, you proved the point I was making in my earlier post. Thanks for that :bow:

When did I get personal? I just said if you wanna argue with someone on substance' date=' best not to use smileys. Plus, you proved the point I was making in my earlier post. Thanks for that :bow:[/quote'] go to a mirror? if i can afford one? B->B->B->B->

go to a mirror? if i can afford one? B->B->B->B->
Cut back on the garba and do research on my points. Did I say that or you? And again, thanks for continuously proving my point that when you lack substance, use smileys :nice: