The English Premier League 2013/14 - Manchester City are the new Champs

adi B

terrible start to the league for united but more or less expected' date='united will have to feel good about themselves and their game to forge a comeback in the PL..[/quote'] Moyes is rubbish and poor choice. Reminds me when gerry francis took charge of spurs. Thes eguys should stick to midtable teams, were they produce hard working teams , who fight with back to walls stuff. Man Utd need a maneger who makes team stride forward and boss games with class and abilty. Not someone who sign lumps like Flamini who is never a man utd player in a zillion years

Moyes is rubbish and poor choice. Reminds me when gerry francis took charge of spurs. Thes eguys should stick to midtable teams' date=' were they produce hard working teams , who fight with back to walls stuff. Man Utd need a maneger who makes team stride forward and boss games with class and abilty. Not someone who sign lumps like [b']Flamini who is never a man utd player in a zillion years
I think you mean Fellaini

Moyes is rubbish and poor choice. Reminds me when gerry francis took charge of spurs. Thes eguys should stick to midtable teams' date=' were they produce hard working teams , who fight with back to walls stuff. Man Utd need a maneger who makes team stride forward and boss games with class and abilty. Not someone who sign lumps like Flamini who is never a man utd player in a zillion years[/quote'] Completely agree

Its way too early to pass judgement on Moyes as a coach at ManUtd and anyone who expected miracles from him in the first season probably doesn't know much about football.
I guarenteed mourinhio would have stepped in and produced results staright away. I can think of some other managers who else would have instant impact All jokes aside. There is serious chance man utd finish 5th and out of CL places. Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal are locked in for top 3. 4th could be spurs. What happens if Man Uth finsih 5th. Yes long term blah blah but no CL and surely Moyes will have to be sacked

I guarenteed mourinhio would have stepped in and produced results staright away. I can think of some other managers who else would have instant impact All jokes aside. There is serious chance man utd finish 5th and out of CL places. Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal are locked in for top 3. 4th could be spurs. What happens if Man Uth finsih 5th. Yes long term blah blah but no CL and surely Moyes will have to be sacked
i would rather have cholera than mourinho at OT..moyes and united have started badly and some of his substitutions were bonker!! but he deserves a season to prove his mettle and work,united will comeback strongly and the manager deserves support

Was he that bad? He had a very good spell at QPR last season too
Yes apparently thats were he first did ok. But prior to that, any appearnece for spurs looked toilet. if someone had predicted he would become the player he has , he would have been laughed out of town. Now looks a monster and now full of confidence after starring for england and must feel he belongs. Confidence is a major thing for a player who dribbles, as need a lot of courage for that