West Indies A tour of India, 2013

Chandan

its gonna be all over before tea unless juneja pulls off a miracle
this match again showed right now our biggest weakness might be spin bowling .. not many people point this out but if jaddu and ashwin stop performing or flop there is no world class backup and tbh i still dont rate jaddu that much:giggle:
this match again showed right now our biggest weakness might be spin bowling .. not many people point this out but if jaddu and ashwin stop performing or flop there is no world class backup and tbh i still dont rate jaddu that much:giggle:
But they did not play spinners on this pitch and decided to bowl first thinking it will help pacers, but it was not to be. Most spinner will do well on these pitches.
still good learning curve for our young batsmen. biggest disappointments have been jiwanjot and pujara tbh.i expected pujara to score after his brilliant A tour to South Africa.
But they did not play spinners on this pitch and decided to bowl first thinking it will help pacers' date=' but it was not to be. Most spinner will do well on these pitches.[/quote'] are you satisfied by how that rasool guy bowled ? i thought he spin's the ball and against these west indian player he should be able to pick wickets quickly as he is actually next best off spinner after ashwin! who else is actually good spin bowler ?i honestly dont know..last 2 years i have seen many batsmen and some quick bowler with good potential but no spin bowler and no one is talking about it.. every team has one mediocre left arm spinner who bowls 30 overs everyday to pick 5 wickets for 120 runs ..
are you satisfied by how that rasool guy bowled ? i thought he spin's the ball and against these west indian player he should be able to pick wickets quickly as he is actually next best off spinner after ashwin! who else is actually good spin bowler ?i honestly dont know..last 2 years i have seen many batsmen and some quick bowler with good potential but no spin bowler and no one is talking about it.. every team has one mediocre left arm spinner who bowls 30 overs everyday to pick 5 wickets for 120 runs ..
i think nadeem or the banned chavan could have filled that role, but for now it will be Sir Jaddu
still good learning curve for our young batsmen. biggest disappointments have been jiwanjot and pujara tbh.i expected pujara to score after his brilliant A tour to South Africa.
you people take a games too seriously pujara has nothing to prove jsut warming up for long season here and jiwanjot has to improve but that is what a tours are for :dance: is rahane playing ? he should get more chances after that epic knock at end of south african a tour
you people take a games too seriously pujara has nothing to prove jsut warming up for long season here and jiwanjot has to improve but that is what a tours are for :dance: is rahane playing ? he should get more chances after that epic knock at end of south african a tour
lack of test cricket does that to a person :(( jiwanjot is too one-paced for my liking. of course, he has a lot of time to improve but he needs to learn how to change gears from playing pace to playing spin. no rahane, gauti and sehwag will replace jiwanjot and rahul :((