DHOOM:3 TEASER - Aamir Khan | Abhishek Bachchan | Katrina

rkt.india

Ok let me throw a couple of examples your way.....deniro in meet the parents was really good,but the role was a cakewalk for him but his talent is judged based on taxi driver,etc. You can't call srk a good actor because he doesn't have the diverse body of work to amount to anything....on the other hand aamir has pulled off a wide range of roles ....was he amazing,debatable but did he pull it off without being awkward,yes. An actor is judged on his body of work,unless he has a diverse body of work,you can't judge him. Ray liotta might be a better actor than aamir but he is not a superstar like aamir is in India,that's why I brought the Johnny depp comparison. Hope it makes sense
Fair enough with the Depp part. I have studied and judged actors differently. Not based of the diversity of 'body movement'. Something that the current Al Pacino does a lot and someone like DD.Lewis doesn't. Yet, people find DDL a better actor than Al. The way I see it, in the recent times Amir has acted in better movies than SRK and hence, is considered as a better actor. SRK is a decent actor and so is Amir. He is overrated when compared to SRK.

I think those saying srk is overrated should watch Maya memsaab' date='one of the boldest movie to come out of India ,that movie was ahead of it's time,chak de,darr,anzaam,baazigar,swadesh,kabhi haa kabhi naa,by the way ,maaya memsaab was a very controversial movie as well,the problem with srk was that he was not willing to work with other directors apart from craps like johar's and farah,but now things are started to change for better,infact heard that after happy new year he will be working with r balki(paa fame),anurag kashyap,Rahul dholakia,rohit shetty and offcourse maneesh sharma(band baja barat fame),infact next year the two movies I am waiting for is peekay(aaamir and anushka sharma),r balki's next(srk and amitabh),I was also waiting for bombay velvet(ranbir and anushka sharma),till I came to know,[b']Karan johar is playing the villian in it:facepalm:.
:rofl: :rofl:

As I said before I did not watch monsoon wedding' date='as far as the sensitive theme is concerned it is a commendable message but as far as world recognition goes those themes have been explored in international cinema before and I am not the one to judge but maybe in a better way,I cannot comment on that but purely in terms of filmmaking Lagan had the appeal.[/quote'] Yaar tu Monsoon Wedding dekh ley phir baat kar - yeah it's a commendable message, but the way it was delivered by exposing the Delhi culture and showbaazi was what made the film brilliant. Watch the movie, if you can with an unbiased mind, and get back here about how it compares to some langda loolas winning a kirkit match against the goras.