Champions League Twenty20 Official Fantasy League (code - 1964)

AbhishekS

First ICF SS title B-> https://fantasy.clt20.com/clt20/homepage/homepage/221438 Points: 11988 Global Rank: 105
Huge :facepalm: This guy won? How easy it would have been for me :((
you pulled out.now cant walk back in :beee: only ICFers like me ans sscomp who stuck with it deserve prizes :agree:
:hysterical: People getting mad about losing to chittest ss ever

you pulled out.now cant walk back in :beee: only ICFers like me ans sscomp who stuck with it deserve prizes :agree:
OKay. That means scarface should also not and i win my 2nd title. :yay:
Kiddos disallowing the actual champ over a technicality that too after beating them by a whopping 500+ points :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You guys can have the ICF prize money (half of which I donated anyways) but I am the true winner of this SS :ohyeah:
Huge :facepalm: This guy won? How easy it would have been for me :(( :hysterical: People getting mad about losing to chittest ss ever
Atleast I didn't choke to some small town boys in the last match :haha: But seriously this SS is much easier than the ESPN SS. The cost per player is lower allowing you to pick more match winners and the batsmen/bowler/AR segregation also has Variable roles which is quite helpful. I am sure you would've done well :icflove:

Kiddos disallowing the actual champ over a technicality that too after beating them by a whopping 500+ points :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You guys can have the ICF prize money (half of which I donated anyways) but I am the true winner of this SS :ohyeah:
Check my earlier post. :beee:
Congrats If you are allowed.:icflove: Otherwise my 2nd title. :yay:
Huge :facepalm: This guy won? How easy it would have been for me :((
Should have tried, Its really easy. :giggle:

chit, you are not in our league :whack: you can claim winning league in whichever league you are playing :giggle: but not ours :poink: I am also going to win some $'s from your chindi donation :dance: