Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

Missed last four days. Can anyone update the highlights? Ps: glad I missed Shilpoo's apparent skinny boob flashes. :yay:
I try to see it online whenever I can...will try to update as best as I can. After seeing the last weeks voting trend...everyone was kinder to Asif...except the bully Armaan. Kamya and the big yawn Pratyusha did a palti and turned anti armaan and sympathatic towards the largest vote getter Asif. The whole house turned against the filmi brats. armaan tried to maintain distance from the big nose brat. Shilpa ka baby pati was made captain. The big nose brat continued with the drama about Armaan ke anday and got a lot of flak for it. Armaan and Kaamya had a tiff. Sangram learnt another silly angrezi song from Andy. Everyone was asked to grade themselves on achievements and popularity.The yawn bahu voted herself no. 1 and the other tv star :giggle:kushal voted himself no. 2. Sangram was on no. 10. Salman Khan made no1 and no2 look like idiots by letting people know about Sangram's achievements. a new nude yoga guru who looks in need for serious medical attention entered the house as a wild card entry. he wears more makeup than all the girls put together and according to the other house mates is the second gay in the house. Armaan had a fight with Asif and it turned ugly when Asif decided to finally get a spine. Salman khan made light of the fight instead of taking his friend to task. Also let of Tanisha lightly with the usual...mein jahanum mein ja ke shaitan ho gai comment. Shilpa got eliminated....her poor pati looked relieved(at least mujhe aisa laga:--D) Shilpa should google wonder bra before trying out the plunging neckline. A new wildcard entry today...a golden retriever.

thanks beetle :icflove: I was expecting Armaan to distance himself from Tanisha after her "I'm loyal to a fault" linebaazi. Sounded desperate and threatening. Tanisha put too much too early with Armaan. Kayde se she should have gone with her instincts and listened to Andy's balance gyaan and cut off from Armaan slowly. What flak did she get over the Andey. That egg has been beaten so much, ab tak tou phatna hi tha. :rofl: Good to see Asif getting his mojo back. Armaan and Kamya ka tou coming soon hai hi hai. Just in time for the doggie! :yay:

:secret:the gossip is that her family wanted her to marry some guy and she is doing this with the bully to get out of that .
Rumors are that tanisha's family is pissed. Apparently' date=' her engagement was already fixed with some dude and she came into big boss cuz she didn't like him or doesn't want to get married. That's why she's doing all this stuff with armaan. :hmmm:[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up:

All Indians who want to go on a one way trip to mars on a reality program should take note. This is what the producers will make you do even if you fly all the way to mars. Who wants to see people working 9-5 jobs and going back to their tents or whatever after work. :haha::haha:

Why is shilpa mata showing her skinny boobies? ewww!
You are concentrating on the wrong place.
I try to see it online whenever I can...will try to update as best as I can. After seeing the last weeks voting trend...everyone was kinder to Asif...except the bully Armaan. Kamya and the big yawn Pratyusha did a palti and turned anti armaan and sympathatic towards the largest vote getter Asif. The whole house turned against the filmi brats. armaan tried to maintain distance from the big nose brat. Shilpa ka baby pati was made captain. The big nose brat continued with the drama about Armaan ke anday and got a lot of flak for it. Armaan and Kaamya had a tiff. Sangram learnt another silly angrezi song from Andy. Everyone was asked to grade themselves on achievements and popularity.The yawn bahu voted herself no. 1 and the other tv star :giggle:kushal voted himself no. 2. Sangram was on no. 10. Salman Khan made no1 and no2 look like idiots by letting people know about Sangram's achievements. a new nude yoga guru who looks in need for serious medical attention entered the house as a wild card entry. he wears more makeup than all the girls put together and according to the other house mates is the second gay in the house. Armaan had a fight with Asif and it turned ugly when Asif decided to finally get a spine. Salman khan made light of the fight instead of taking his friend to task. Also let of Tanisha lightly with the usual...mein jahanum mein ja ke shaitan ho gai comment. Shilpa got eliminated....her poor pati looked relieved(at least mujhe aisa laga:--D) Shilpa should google wonder bra before trying out the plunging neckline. A new wildcard entry today...a golden retriever.
Aapko bada pata hai.What about Silicon implants?

You are concentrating on the wrong place. Aapko bada pata hai.What about Silicon implants?
:blink:arrey baba......wonder bra is like wearing high heels.... implants ki kya baat hui.... What was she wearing today?She needs to be fed some food.too skinny...:headshake: bhabhi ji nominated Armaan for eliminations. heard that yoga guru is also nominated...he is irritating.