Selfish Vs Selfless batsmen in Indian team

Arre, KR nothing has got censured and nothing is planning to be censured as long as it's not abusive etc. I am sure BB meant not allowing it to go on in a way not allowing it to slide without countering the points rather than removing posts, banning users etc. SRT has enough haters among the mods as well.:P
BB gets angry needlessly . He needs to chill . I honestly don't have any problems even if guys censure . :D
Arey Baba' date=' I just a mere reader, who humbly reads what enlightened posters like yourself write . I am sure you do not have a problem with that.:D[/quote'] I've never had a problem with anything or anyone online ever. I was merely noting what I have observed. :D
And I told you I was ready to give you the details in private .... I would hereby like to know why you insist on getting it in public. And yes if you keep pestering without knowing jack about what happens with a rectal probe anybody will get pissed off. And I will most definitely need that answer on why you insist on answers in public.
In case you forgot , this is public message board. And I will ignore your rants until you cool down.
In case you forgot there are things that happen behind the scenes and you are not privy to that .... If this was a free for all forum there wouldnt be mods or a private forum for admins. Why do you always have to act like a dead beat ? So now then do you want the reasons in a PM or not .. ?
No PM ! Not a big deal for me anyways, whether your censure or not. But please avoid crude remarks like rectal probe ....

KR, chill yaar. You are making the mods on this board bigger than they are. We (mods and non-mods) all came here to escape moderation from another board. And BTW I don't see how moderation came up in this thread. Who is the culprit? :damnmate:

KR, chill yaar. You are making the mods on this board bigger than they are. We (mods and non-mods) all came here to escape moderation from another board. And BTW I don't see how moderation came up in this thread. Who is the culprit? :damnmate:
Yaar , I have accepted it's no big deal , all I did was pointed out to BB , that it is not a good idea to encourage censorship and he went postal. Please read my posts in this thread. I am totally chilled . After all this is just a message board. Also, you know BB , he will go on and on .... :D
Yaar ' date=' I have accepted it's no big deal , all I did was pointed out to BB , that it is not a good idea to encourage censorship and he went postal. Please read my posts in this thread. I am totally chilled . After all this is just a message board. Also, you know BB , he will go on and on .... :D[/quote'] Yea, Bheem doesn't like folks criticizing players for ANY reason. But who cares? :hysterical: