South Indian food kicks butt!!!!!!

Gaurav

i frequently visit the canteen of Andhra Bhawan at India Gate...sundays ( 12:15 PM to 3 PM ) they give Hyderabadi Biryani at 75/- ..enough for one person... and some very very very delicious non-veg dishes... there i once ate steamed rice with pure desi ghee..and there was some chana powder... i had to mix rice, with powder and ghee...and it tasted yummy.... and their mutton curry was the tastiest and softest i ever have eaten till now.... and there is one Karnataka Sangh at Moti Bagh in Delhi....which serves delicious Upma...and bissi Beli bhath... wow...(slurp..slurp..) can't eat non-veg for another 11 days...damn................. but can look at it..:D 50442171.JPGhydra_birya_dish.jpg

btw have a question for mumbai folkz.... i have been to bombay lot of times' date=' whenever i have been there, i have eaten this thing called franki.. a roll type thing.. isn't that nice.. ppl do sell in delhi too.. but ya first time it was in bombay where i ate that..[/quote'] Love it!! EK chumma just for reminding me :eyedance: Waise kahe ko khaali peeli khaane ke time mein yeh sab yaad dila reha hai :bowwow:

Love it!! EK chumma just for reminding me :eyedance: Waise kahe ko khaali peeli khaane ke time mein yeh sab yaad dila reha hai :bowwow:
yaar actually i am getting bored rite now.. kuch kaam karne ko nahi hai as m on break.. and hence dimag idhar udhar he jaa rah hai btw@ samosa topic, yes saala har din chota hoye jaa rah hai size.... the big size was just awsome.... itne baby samose kar diye hai..

btw@ samosa topic, yes saala har din chota hoye jaa rah hai size.... the big size was just awsome.... itne baby samose kar diye hai..
Indeed. I hate chota samosa. Okay speaking of samosa...do you like top part or the crispy bottom waala hissaa :D

to be frank.. when i was around 12-13 years old.. i used to start eating samosa from the corner as it wasn't hot from that area.. then dhiire dhire karke pura samosa khata tha.. but now days i just don't freakin care.. do bread ke andar lagake khaa jao jaldi se chahe ab crispy part ho ya top part..