Australia in India 2013-14

saneindian

Because our batsman could not play bouncers in world t20 in england and we needed a scapegoat' date='Also kirsten needed to help simmons eric earn a buck.Again fletcher got rid of simmons and got the fat slob from australia.[/quote'] SA & NZ tours will be the "agni pariksha" for Joe Dawes & Fletcher... If we repeat our last overseas performance, both should go
:hatsoff: for u ignorance Did u even read what i wrote.Ishant did go off the boil form ipl 2009 and he has himself admitted he tried to copy zak with out telling anyone.Venky was kicked out after Wc t20 2009 in england where our batsman failed to play bouncers and kirsten wanted to help his friend eric simmons earn some rupees.Now we have a fat slob as coach who does not even have a test match to show for.
:hysterical::hysterical: why would they kick out a bowling coach if our batsmen couldn't play short pitch delivers? Some of the posts and the reasons you guys give me are unbelievable..:hysterical: yes, ishanth admitted he tried to copy zak and venky was the coach then. Venky should have known that there was something wrong in his bowling and he should have tried to correct him. If you were listening to his commentary during challengers trophy you would know what is wrong with him. He kept saying that bowlers should try variations and not Yorkers since batsmen are well equipped to handle Yorkers . The only reason he believes in that crap is that he was never fast and he was more interested in bowling variations.
example?
I would get venky as he seems a guy with great work ethic and has a attitude where he wanted bowers to slog it out in the nets .Other Options like Kapil Dev,Donald,Mcdermott{Best coach}.If we do a interview i am sure many names will want the job.
:hysterical::hysterical: why would they kick out a bowling coach if our batsmen couldn't play short pitch delivers? Some of the posts and the reasons you guys give me are unbelievable..:hysterical: yes, ishanth admitted he tried to copy zak and venky was the coach then. Venky should have known that there was something wrong in his bowling and he should have tried to correct him. If you were listening to his commentary during challengers trophy you would know what is wrong with him. He kept saying that bowlers should try variations and not Yorkers since batsmen are well equipped to handle Yorkers . The only reason he believes in that crap is that he was never fast and he was more interested in bowling variations.
Forgot ur sarcasm detector.In india we try to find scapegoats for defeats the same way we had to blame somebody for wc t20 defeat and it was venky.Also as i already wrote kirsten wanted to help his buddy .If we had same yardsticks for next bowling coaches like simmons and dawes they would have kicked out long before .
:hysterical::hysterical:...i can see you completely ignoring the second line in which I said at least he was the one who tried the slower bouncers time and time again. :hysterical: I can also see you ignoring the fact that venky never had pace , hence he hardly bowled an yorker and kept bowling those useless variations. I though agree with you that venky may not be bowler to introduce slower bouncers but he used it time and time again since he never had pace like srinath. I don't have to see the video, because I have seen him bowl from early 90s and he was never quick. either you know the facts or shut the **** up.
I never disagrees that Venkatesh Prasad is the slowest fast bowler of all time. However, NO he is not the inventor of the slower ball bouncer. That credit should lie with Shaun Pollock. I've already given the source.

its a disgrace our bowling coach do not encourage the bowlers or strike chord with them to bowl handful of yorker..okay,forget the bowling coach,dont the bowlers have their own brains and presence of mind to slip in few yorkers when in need,they may not be perfect but at least try..lack of confidence,belief and practice make our bowlers jittery and not go for yorkers..little vinee for example tried to bowl a full throttle yorker which instead came out as a 76 mph lolly "hit me out of the park" full toss :facepalm:

For all that bravado' date=' they have still conceded 300+ twice and lost a match conceding 360 in 44 overs! They are not leading 4-0 or something in the series, its still 2-1 only. And going by the trend of teams winning alternate matches, its our turn for a win now.[/quote'] optimistic fool :doh:

its not weather these ultra cr@p bowlers deserve more chances or that there are not many replacements but the point is plain and simple ,i or for that matter do ya all even like watching these pathetic,innocuous bowlers bowl barring a couple? i mean, i was talking to one of my friend and he stated -i never watch the indian bowling part,just watch the batting coz their is not even an iota of excitement when our bowlers bowl,they all bowl at same pace with no x-factor or even sticking to a plan,forget picking wkts they cant even induce an edge and then we wonder why india is a pro batsmen,anti bowlers country.. surely india and the fans deserve to see the more talented bowlers waiting in the wings to get more chances

What happened to Laxmipathy Balaji ..Hwe was the best India pacer in terms of economy rates/wickets in 2012 T20 World Cup ..since then , he has not been selected at any level ..due to his varitions /different types of slower balls and slower bouncers and ability to ball yorkers, he and Rishi Dhawan are the best death bowlers in the IPL ..they should be considered in place of this Ishant and Vinay crap

The case for MS Dhoni to start spoon feeding his bowlers

n the first three ODI’s against Australia, India’s bowlers have conceded 80, 132 and 96 runs respectively in the last 10 overs. Australia have ended up scoring over 300 in all three matches. It is a problem MS Dhoni is becoming all too familiar with but one for which he does not yet have a solution. “ It [bowling at the death] is an area of concern and it is getting worse,†Dhoni said after James Faulkner’s assault on Ishant Sharma that turned the third ODI on its head. Once the pre-match analysis and planning is done, Dhoni likes to let his players figure out their own solutions on the field. “You don’t need to spoon-feed bowlers at the international level,†he said. That’s why you rarely see Dhoni having a conference at the non-striker’s end with one of his bowlers, though he made an exception for Ishant on Saturday night (admittedly with no change in result). Dhoni has also been hampered by the change in the ODI playing conditions. Two new balls have meant no reverse swing for India’s bowlers while also neutralising his spinners’ ability to get bite and turn. The limit of four fielders outside the circle has meant less protection in the deep, so more opportunities for boundaries. The sum total of all these changes has been to take away from Dhoni’s biggest strength as a captain – his ability to exert control on the opposition. Dhoni, especially in limited-overs matches, uses the strategic application of pressure to break down the opposition. He knows he doesn’t need to take 10 wickets to win the game. His team just has to score more runs. With a batting line-up with the destructive capability of the Death Star, his bowlers don’t need to take wickets by the bagful. They simply have to apply pressure and let their opponents self destruct. Needless to say, none of his bowlers have been able to do that so far in this series. Had Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli not shattered records in Rajkot, India might be staring down the barrel of a 0-3 deficit. Having stuck with the same squad for the remaining four ODIs, Dhoni has backed his players like he always does. Now the onus is on him to get the best out of them. Pointing out the new rules or the less than stellar bowling in the end overs is not a solution. He may be averse to spoon feeding but it might be time for Dhoni to change his stand, at least in the short term. If he concedes the problem is getting worse, the solution cannot be to use the same approach. One of the definitions of madness is to do the same thing and expect a different result. Dhoni is smarter than that. It is common sight in baseball too see the catcher walk out to talk to even the best pitchers in the game, especially in high stress situations. This not only gives the pitcher a chance to gather himself, but also the chance to get in sync about tactics, something which can be easily lost in high pressure situations. India’s bowling attack clearly needs guidance. There is nobody in the Indian team who understands the game better than Dhoni. In the past, the likes of Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid might have stepped in and had a chat with a misfiring bowler. But those days are past. If the bowlers can’t stand on their own two feet, it is Dhoni’s job to prop them up, especially since he has publicly stood by them. It would also give him back some of the control he has lost. India’s batsmen cannot be expected to score or chase 300 in every game. India will be hard pressed to win the last three games if they lose in Ranchi. If the bowlers continue to get pummelled, their confidence will continue to suffer further and make it harder for them to trust themselves. Dhoni therefore cannot afford to be dogmatic. This is not a policy debate, it is question of results. He has decided to stick with the same set of bowlers. If they then need to be spoon fed, he needs to spoon feed them. Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/sports/the-case-for-ms-dhoni-to-start-spoon-feeding-his-bowlers-1187707.html?utm_source=ref_article
What happened to Laxmipathy Balaji ..Hwe was the best India pacer in terms of economy rates/wickets in 2012 T20 World Cup ..since then ' date= he has not been selected at any level ..due to his varitions /different types of slower balls and slower bouncers and ability to ball yorkers, he and Rishi Dhawan are the best death bowlers in the IPL ..they should be considered in place of this Ishant and Vinay crap
Blooody hell we are getting desperate

SELECTION FIXING : First Umesh Yadav and Now Bhuvi dropped for Vinay Kumar Can't understand how MSD can drop India's best new ball bowler over last one year Bhuvneshwar Kumar for this crap Vinay Kumar . Earlier, Umesh Yadav , who took 5fer against Oz in CT2013 practice match against Oz bowling 145-50 kmph was dropped from the squad . Is there a RCB and SRH Quota 'coz it seems from the selection policies like the five indian bowlers need to have representation from CSK,RCB & SRH mandatorily.