Bradman Debate Third Umpire

Guest HariSampath

Guest HariSampath
that was a joke Hari ... and Iam not tracking this thread ... for anything ... Iam just answering peoples questions .... I can stop doing that ... which wont sit well with your friends ... so decide what you want to do. :haha:
This thread, I repeat I did NOT create for you. You just have to stick to the topic on any thread, likewise do it there. By the very definition of the topic of this thread you shouldn't be here at all now.:giggle:
Guest HariSampath
You obviously appreciate the game a great deal' date=' Hari. Enjoy it - don't worry about others who remain fixated on a topic where they won't change their minds, or change the subject.[/quote'] Oh no, not for a moment am I trying to change his mind or position I am just trying to prove that he cannot simply argue a point universally known and accepted, all the while not believing his argumets himself. While I am at that, I just wanted to also show Bheem that he need not imagine himself to be that smart in order to say " I will prove New York is on the West coast" and no one can logicaly refute it because I will define my own logic" So I am just trying to show him up to others , a fact that all know of course, but bheem has this thing about not being shown to be silly , thats why :-)
To all members: Thank you very much for much valued participation in the debate , which was unfortunately interrupted due to Bheem's lack of ability to concentrate, and Rajeev's reluctance to allow a discussion in which everyone can participate together. For the record, I wish to say that both their actions are against the spirit and principles of a discussion forum on cricket, and I strongly express my views on such " take it this way or leave it" attitude. However , in order to continue the discussion regarding a cricket subject close to my heart, I wish to carry it forward to its logical conclusion. ( in fact the only logical conclusion as we all know) :D Please use this thread to be VIP spectatiors and expert commentators and Third umpires :two_thumbs_up: Thanks I appreciate it.
I can clear one thing and I am sure people will agree..I never get into these heated debates but that thread was begging for a short one on one conversation I frankly wasn't serious about deleting posts etc.and I hope people who know me can vouch for that. It seems it was stretched a bit due to my absence as I couldn't log into ICF from my office PC. There is no mod power or anything like that, a harmless 1-2 hr one on one. I actually thought it would be fun but it went the other way instead I apologize if users didn't like it but it wasn't meant to be that way
Guest HariSampath
I can clear one thing and I am sure people will agree..I never get into these heated debates but that thread was begging for a short one on one conversation I frankly wasn't serious about deleting posts etc.and I hope people who know me can vouch for that. It seems it was stretched a bit due to my absence as I couldn't log into ICF from my office PC. There is no mod power or anything like that, a harmless 1-2 hr one on one. I actually thought it would be fun but it went the other way instead I apologize if users didn't like it but it wasn't meant to be that way
Hey Rajiv, i saw your clarification msg on that thread, thnx Just that I did not want other members to assume that this forum endorses closed discussion with certain members asking for and being granted exclusive status I believe ur open policy:thumbs_up: