So where are the youngsters to take over from the big 3

Dooks

So two of the top 3 failed today. So where were the youngster that people want to replace these guys with? What happened to Dosa-man, Yuvraj, Dhoni etc? The big 3 should be treated well for the services rendered. What I don't understand is the rotation policy? So where is this big rotating policy? SRT & RD have played all matches - surely they should hev been rotated with the youngsters. SRG missed two so may be they kept him in the team. Also without a big opening partnership our middle order doesn't know what to do. There is no rotation policy - just big talk.

So much praise was being lavished on the youngsters for their brilliant hitting in the last game which apparently compensated for the oldies' slow batting. Today showed the importance of the SRT/SCG p'ship in the last game. Without a solid opening stand, these 'youngsters' (Yuvi isn't really one anyway) are at sea. Good for 30s and 40s but big knocks from these kids are few and far between.

So much praise was being lavished on the youngsters for their brilliant hitting in the last game which compensated for the oldies' slow batting. Today showed the importance of the SRT/SCG p'ship in the last game. Without a solid opening stand' date=' these 'youngsters' (Yuvi isn't really one anyway) are at sea. Good for 30s and 40s but big knocks from these kids are few and far between.[/quote'] cant see anyone scoring big really, except maybe dhoni.

Even 30/40s from youngsters would be good but even that is not coming. Dosa-man only delivers ( :D) on occasions. Yuvraj thinks he is the ODI team and plays as he wants. Dhoni has got too much on his mind - needs to lose some weigth - get a haircut. One youngsters I see for the future is Rohit Sharma. This guys looks good to me. I think he should now play for the two matches in place of (SRT/RD/SCG). I don't know about Badrinath or Tiwary. Never seen them play. Unfortunately - no rotation so far so we don't know what they are like. I say - throw them at the deep end against Aus & we find out their character.

Even 30 runs from each would have taken us past 225. I wonder what these guys guys were thinking!! If Uthappa keeps on shuffling that much, he'll be a sitting duck because he is not as talented as Lara or Ponting to not let bowlers exploit that weakness. Yuvraj--- Now I had high hopes that he'll succeed here playing a pressure knock and forming a parnership with Sachin, but in vain! cWhat was so special in Australia's bowling?? They were bowling slow deliberately today, but how and why did the batsmen fall? Dhoni was dismissed on a very poor delivery. When?? When are the yooungsters going to take over?

Even 30 runs from each would have taken us past 225. I wonder what these guys guys were thinking!! If Uthappa keeps on shuffling that much, he'll be a sitting duck because he is not as talented as Lara or Ponting to not let bowlers exploit that weakness. Yuvraj--- Now I had high hopes that he'll succeed here playing a pressure knock and forming a parnership with Sachin, but in vain! cWhat was so special in Australia's bowling?? They were bowling slow deliberately today, but how and why did the batsmen fall? Dhoni was dismissed on a very poor delivery. When?? When are the yooungsters going to take over?
Chandan, 'Yengsters' have already taken over. They have taken over the inconsistency. They have taken over the spineless performances. They have taken over the job of irritating fans. In otherwords, the Yeng India has arrived. The Yengsters have indeed taken up the glorious tradition of Indian cricket that has taken place for many years.:dance:

I don't agree to that Finey. I'm yet to see even one inning from Uthappa which tells me that yes! This boy will make history for Indian cricket. Yuvi has the talent, but it is one thing to have the talent and completely different thing to convert it into consistently good performance! I'm very disappointed.

They will do better next time chandan.......they had a really bad day. Thank fully I was at achool and didn't see it......
Don't we console us with the same line after every match?? If Ganguly and Dravid had a bad day, couldn't Yuvi, Uthappa or Dhoni have risen to the occasion?
Don't we console us with the same line after every match?? If Ganguly and Dravid had a bad day' date=' couldn't Yuvi, Uthappa or Dhoni have risen to the occasion?[/quote'] Eggjacktly. Hit the nail on the head. More overs to play with - graft and take your time to settle in.