Bhuvneshwar Kumar is nothing special

I am really turned off Shami moody fecker who will bowl when he feels right. Much prefer Punkaj who gives it his all.
both dhawan and shami need temporary boot and in next match when shant comes back i will play pankaj too who to me was really unlucky and looked like good bowler
both dhawan and shami need temporary boot and in next match when shant comes back i will play pankaj too who to me was really unlucky and looked like good bowler
+1 i thought cricinfo was harsh on Punkaj yesterday. England were going for the charge and most bowlers would have been smashed.
:hatsoff: He is also a good work horse. Somebody who can pile in the overs and keep it tight while other more attacking bowlers can be rotated. Sort of like Siddle for Australia
you are one of rare guys who are usually correct in assessment of players even when they are doing well or badly... even on this flat track he was going for under 3 rpo for most part so he will always be in my team and batting just make him very valueable just like philander for saffers
+1 i thought cricinfo was harsh on Punkaj yesterday. England were going for the charge and most bowlers would have been smashed.
i dont care about cricinfo they made ishant legend after one performance ..from what i saw this guy is ver consistent has decent pace and carry and knows his tricks and on better tracks will be handful
you are one of rare guys who are usually correct in assessment of players even when they are doing well or badly... even on this flat track he was going for under 3 rpo for most part so he will always be in my team and batting just make him very valueable just like philander for saffers
well i would not want to pack my side with 4 bhuvis. but i would want one bhuvi in there for sure.
Struggling here' date=' not in India. There, he will get big reverse.[/quote'] Thats what I mean.Everyone can't perform in every series.Bhuvi is doing well here but if he struggles in India,guns will be out writing him off whereas for Shami its a temporary phase
Thats what I mean.Everyone can't perform in every series.Bhuvi is doing well here but if he struggles in India' date='guns will be out writing him off whereas for [b']Shami its a temporary phase
quite early in his career to go through a phase right?
well i would not want to pack my side with 4 bhuvis. but i would want one bhuvi in there for sure.
i have always maintained this you need every kind of bowler and bhuvi currently is nor problem what we need when ishant comes back is a quicker bowler like yadav and attack will be complete yadav is good with reversing old ball too
Thats what I mean.Everyone can't perform in every series.Bhuvi is doing well here but if he struggles in India' date='guns will be out writing him off whereas for Shami its a temporary phase[/quote'] Dont think people will write off BK if he does not do well in India. He will always be first name in overseas tests. Regarding Shami, he has struggled here because of lack of reverse and consistency. He also lacked the intensity. He needs to be replaced for next match.
Dont think people will write off BK if he does not do well in India. He will always be first name in overseas tests. Regarding Shami' date=' he has struggled here because of lack of reverse and consistency.[/quote'] People are already predicting his failure in home series,obviously with an intent to write him off.:cantstop: As for Shami,I feel hes bowling a bit short with new ball,hence not getting swing consistently.Needs to focus on outswing more.
Dont think people will write off BK if he does not do well in India. He will always be first name in overseas tests. Regarding Shami' date=' he has struggled here because of lack of reverse and consistency.[/quote'] Yes exactly. Shami has constantly struggled with his consistency of lines/lengths on this tour and in fairness to him there has been three very different pitches on display so far. That's doesn't mean we drop him completely or because he'll suck from now on. But having said that he needs to definitely work on his stamina because his pace is down on this series and he can't afford to bowl at low pace without accuracy. It's very important that we continue to develop a squad of bowlers that suit different conditions because outside of Ishant we don't have any bowler that has any real kind of experience.
People are already predicting his failure in home series,obviously with an intent to write him off.:cantstop: As for Shami,I feel hes bowling a bit short with new ball,hence not getting swing consistently.Needs to focus on outswing more.
Even I do not see him doing great in India. Regarding Shami, he was never a swing bowler. He is more a seam bowler. Issue has been consistency. He is not able to around off stump in the corridor consistently. Either too wide or too leg side.