I wish I was Australian............

Rajeev, You are the siteownwer so obviously you have the right to let whoever you think stay or leave the forum...........I think the most folks completely misread the objective of the title.....or maybe I coined it in such a way that mislead people from the mesage that I was trying to put across. It appears there is too much hate for me here in response to my recent comments. You do not have to ban me, I will gladly leave. Please cancel my account and I promise you, you will not see me visit this forum again. I apologize if I hurt anybody's feeling with my comments. Bumper was right, it is the frustration of a dejected fan......maybe my outbreaks are more radical than others. I certainly feel very proud to be an Indian. I cannot prove that to you over the internet, but if you knew me in real life I think you would agree with this assessment. Anyhow, sorry to anyone if I hurt their feelings. Cheers & Good luck with the forum!
Hey danda, am surprised at your overreaction. U can talk like a frustrated fan and not expect such a reaction from a frustrated mod, eh ? U gotta be prepared to take a bit of what u dish out. U are gonna find people on the forums, who dont agree with you. Stop throwing tantrums, be prepared to eat that fav piece of shy.te at the end of the game:D
Rajeev, You are the siteownwer so obviously you have the right to let whoever you think stay or leave the forum...........I think the most folks completely misread the objective of the title.....or maybe I coined it in such a way that mislead people from the mesage that I was trying to put across. It appears there is too much hate for me here in response to my recent comments. You do not have to ban me, I will gladly leave. Please cancel my account and I promise you, you will not see me visit this forum again. I apologize if I hurt anybody's feeling with my comments. Bumper was right, it is the frustration of a dejected fan......maybe my outbreaks are more radical than others. I certainly feel very proud to be an Indian. I cannot prove that to you over the internet, but if you knew me in real life I think you would agree with this assessment. Anyhow, sorry to anyone if I hurt their feelings. Cheers & Good luck with the forum!
I am not the site owner, I love it I am one of the founders..and I see it as an owner I am sure you are reading this post of mine 1) We cannot cancel account 2) I don't want anyone to leave, you guys make up the site 3) I WISH I don't see threads like these 4) If you have known me here, I am the last person to go full monty..but this thread did hurt us 5) Nothing wrong in saying- I think I was wrong, am sorry..lets change the thread. You wll earn lotta respect for that ( I once opened a thread here Ram v.s Ravan - it was India/Lanka game, I thought it was funny..ppl didnt like it..I changed it ) On the same token, sometimes we never realize when we might hurt others..thats exactly what happened here. I don't want you to leave, instead I will feel bad if you left with that attitude of changing motherland coz of a game
saleh sankhi insaan.. bhoot ni ke saleh.. glory hunter is the rite word to define u.,... jidhar victory udhar tu.. Bure waqt mein India ke dushman, and jab jiit rahe toh Jai Jai India.. ppl like u should never be allowed to enter India
What is worse than the OP is these kind of completely insane and OTT reactions. Dude, the guy who made the post talked from purely a cricketing context. And yes, bottomline in cricketing context is that India is a loser team and Aussies are one of the greatest damn team ever. Its just a f*cking sport- so chill out and lets not go insane calling people to be kicked out of the country or tagging them as traitors for picking a foreign team to support or with to be part of. Talk about overreaction from people who have too high an opinion of their nation.

Citizens of a so-called 'great nation' throwing hissy fit when someone said they wish they were of another nation purely for cricketing reasons. The citizens of a so-called 'great nation' holler and cry about how upsetting it is, how traitorous it is, how its like ditching your parents in their dotage, how these individuals should be banned/booted blah-deblah-deblah. All because some random guy said he wished he was a citizen of Aus, if only to experience the unbelievable run of the Aussie team and their dominance over the last decade. I wonder, when do 'great nations' end up producing citizens who are toucher than a touch-me-not ? If this is the kind of reaction over a wishful thinking on sporting level, i shudder to think how much more insane the reaction of the 'citizens of this great nation' would be, if it was slightly more significant than 11 men chasing a ball that two guys whack with a stick and two fat old guys stand and judge. I was going to make a post about how Hilsa fish from India sucks compared to the hilsa from bangladesh but now i am shivering in fright to criticize our 'great amazing proud nation's' bountiful fishes. Afterall, millions depend on these fish to keep them alive and its a food item. If a simple case of wishful thinking from a purely sporting perspective can elicit cries of treason, ingrate and heart-rendering, i fear i will be drawn and quartered and put through the meat grinder by the citizens of this so-called 'great nation' for criticizing something as important as one of its food items. PS: Where do i return my passport ? I am too scared to be a part of this 'great nation' anymore.

ohh look the bong who said indain soldiers who died for KAshmir did so for a worthless cause
Again, please don't misquote me. I never said they died for a worthless cause, i said they died for a futile cause. Futile is not interchangable with worthless but then again, i expect this sort of simple and idiotic attempts at twisting words from you.
that we dont have right to PoK because its been "Stable" under Pak .
Again, i didn't say that. I said that India should accept PoK as part of Pakistan simply because of the FACT that most PoK residents would rather be part of Pakistan than India. India is a democracy, democracy involves concious choice of people to stay in the union that forms a nation. Trying to impose that is nothing more than fascism of the most insane sort, the kind that hinduvta idiots are famous for, with their obvious Nazi-like tendencies. And i wonder why the abovementioned poster took it upon himself to fire a personal shot without any provocation to the poster here. Perhaps because it is a bit of guilty concience being prickled by logic ? For i see nothing but innane whining from a jilted superiorist, who showed a profound lack of ability to critique the thinking presented in the post he is referring to. Oh wait a minute- this guy was talking about deporting someone because they had a sporting fantasy. I wish you were a muslim fundamentalist- you'd make a very good Al-Qaeda if only you believed in a different story about 'God'. For, a decent hindu thou canst make.
Burn it. You might want to jump into the fire too' date=' if you're so ashamed of being Indian.[/quote'] I am not ashamed of being Indian, i am just ashamed that so many Indians are retards of the highest order to talk about burning oneself, deportation, insolence towards parents, treason, etc. all due to a facking SPORT. If i wern't an Indian and a neutral observer of this site, i'd definitely think a significant % of indians as represented in this thread to be totally insane and completely fitting to be Al-Qaeda if only they could delete their brains and install a different story about God.