Tendulkar can play the best innings of his life today

You need a refresher course on Tendulkar's ODI knocks. You think the 150000+ runs were scored by scoring in single figures. I'm sure you will ask him to do the next match' date=' the next series, the next year and so on.... There is no end to this expectations.[/quote'] dude, I mean chasing 300+ under pressure...think b4 u speak.. I know he didnt score in single figures to get to 15000, even a lil kid can figure that much out. if u cant comprehend whts written there then thats ur problem. btw tendulkar gone..But a great knock...really impressed me...he needs to be in the odi team for a long long time still......cuz without him our openin will suck and also ganguly. not sure about dravid though
dude, I mean chasing 300+ under pressure...think b4 u speak.. I know he didnt score in single figures to get to 15000, even a lil kid can figure that much out. if u cant comprehend whts written there then thats ur problem. btw tendulkar gone..But a great knock...really impressed me...he needs to be in the odi team for a long long time still......cuz without him our openin will suck and also ganguly. not sure about dravid though
Think before I speak :haha: Look who's talking :hysterical: If you did that you wouldn't be like this.
why so?..Thes best batsmen in the world is about to come down to the ground and since he is the boss' date=' he is the one who we hafta rely on most after all , [b']all his stats show that he crossed 1000 this year.
So?? He is no longer the MVP of Indian team, is he? Why on earth should you even expect him to compete with Australia's MVP? India doesn't rely on him. In fact he should be dropped as soon as possible along with the two other oldies so that the youth takes over and thrashes the daylight out of Australia! What a regressive thinking about relying on Sachin and calling him the best batsman!!!:rolleyes:
So?? He is no longer the MVP of Indian team, is he? Why on earth should you even expect him to compete with Australia's MVP? India doesn't rely on him. In fact he should be dropped as soon as possible along with the two other oldies so that the youth takes over and thrashes the daylight out of Australia! What a regressive thinking about relying on Sachin and calling him the best batsman!!!:rolleyes:
Well said Chandan. It is such regressive thinking and hero worshipping that is our bane. PS: Adding to it are some other type of members who - like a certain poster who likes to personally attack members, well forget it...