Sreesanth, Yuvraj Singh, Dravid, and to minor extent Ganguly screwed up today

fineleg

ganguly was great .. supported sachin when sachin was playing well .. had a good partnership with pathan .. dont blame sachin for getting out when he was looking good , its always gangulys fault :s lost the game because of some rubbish bowling , dropped catches and the middle order doing nothing .. dravid yuve .. dhoni didnt get going either ..

I'd say Sree and ONLY Sree made us lose the match today. First, he dropped Symonds on 2 runs. It was a rare opportunity to get rid of this demon early but, no. Sree dropped him and from thereon, he also contributed by giving 64 runs in 8 overs. So, it was only Sree because of whom we lost today!!

I'd say Sree and ONLY Sree made us lose the match today. First, he dropped Symonds on 2 runs. It was a rare opportunity to get rid of this demon early but, no. Sree dropped him and from thereon, he also contributed by giving 64 runs in 8 overs. So, it was only Sree because of whom we lost today!!
So much for all the aggressiveness :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I agree that was a blunder of gigantic proportions. Was a tough catch, but should be takeable at this level.
I agree that was a blunder of gigantic proportions. Was a tough catch' date=' but should be takeable at this level.[/quote'] The catch was not that tough. We've taken better catches here at my university. It was tough but should be held on to at that level.
10000% right
If you mean Dear Yuseless' date=' he can also bowl (and get hit). And field. And dive and look sharp and save a dozen or so runs.[/quote'] umm SRT's outfielding is as good as anyone's, so is his throw plus he can field in the slip region. And he can score more runs than Yuvi + bowl better wicket taking spells. yuvi's bowling is like Micheal Clarks - USELESS. he is not an all-rounder stop using him as one. And you never know sometimes getting hit around the park screws up your batting performance that day too. Bad move by Dhoni .....
umm SRT's outfielding is as good as anyone's, so is his throw plus he can field in the slip region. And he can score more runs than Yuvi + bowl better wicket taking spells. yuvi's bowling is like Micheal Clarks - USELESS. he is not an all-rounder stop using him as one. And you never know sometimes getting hit around the park screws up your batting performance that day too. Bad move by Dhoni .....
Indeed, I was being sarcastic. There is NO comparison between SRT and Yuseless in most areas - except maybe fielding. Tendu's a far better batsman and bowler, Yuseless is barely worthy to walk in his shadow. But don't compare Yuseless's bowling to Michelle Clarke. Clarke at least has some success in tests and ODIs with the ball (matchwinning ODI spells v. India and SL, and the 6/9). Yuseless has been hit for 30 runs in an over by an English bits and pieces players, and that counts as his most memorable moment with the ball.