Choker from the start?

After the 91 today and top scoring in all wins over OZ this series' date=' I think this can be finally laid to rest.[/quote'] Granted he played brilliantly in all the last 3 must win matches. But he failed in other meaningless matches and his age just cancels out all his runs and efforts. In the end he's left with about 4 failures and his old age.

He seriously needs to start contributing in "big" games if India are to win the World Cup. If we are going to depend on SRT himself to win the WC, then we can bid the WC goodbye and start calling SRT a choker (forgetting that the other 5 batsman are our "power hitters" but zilch contributors in big games).

He seriously needs to start contributing in "big" games if India are to win the World Cup. If we are going to depend on SRT himself to win the WC' date=' then we can bid the WC goodbye and start calling SRT a choker (forgetting that the other 5 batsman are our "power hitters" but zilch contributors in big games).[/quote'] :hatsoff:

Yuvi is just out of form at the moment. He was useless in whole series and so final was not choking just consisitent poor form at the moment! Sad that a so called respected poster has to launch such a vitriol atrtack on such a top performer for India. I mean one poster even has gone so far to think he is the greatest odi batter ever over Tendulkar!:(( I see a common theme of the OP starter in consistent attacks on Yuvraj SINGH and Harbhajan SINGH! Sad that he goes after two outstanding and consistent performers for India over last decade!