Who was driving the Aston Martin in the Reliance Car Crash?

ganeshran

people appearing on page 3 should be punished more than others for same mistake/crime?
No. But at least they should get the same punishment as others. In this case all accounts suggest that the person driving the car was a young man and it doesn't look likely that he will be punished at all.

No. But at least they should get the same punishment as others. In this case all accounts suggest that the person driving the car was a young man and it doesn't look likely that he will be punished at all.
I haven't seen people getting punished for car crashes unless there are some casualties or some very serious injuries. Most of the time people settle among themselves. This case would have been different if there were some casualties. Then there must have been some punishment. Apparently there were some attempts to bring two dead in picture which didn't succeed. Right now, I don't think there is enough in this case for media to go after.

I haven't seen people getting punished for car crashes unless there are some casualties or some very serious injuries. Most of the time people settle among themselves. This case would have been different if there were some casualties. Then there must have been some punishment. Apparently there were some attempts to bring two dead in picture which didn't succeed. Right now' date=' I don't think there is enough in this case for media to go after.[/quote'] fro what I have read of the case till now, it seems highly unlikely that there were no injuries at all.

links? The perp could very well be Ambani's kid, but the rumors about him being drunk are just that, rumors. What I am most curious about though are the rumored fatalities
I think the reports mix up another accident which happened a couple of weeks on the same road where 2 people were killed.

links? The perp could very well be Ambani's kid, but the rumors about him being drunk are just that, rumors. What I am most curious about though are the rumored fatalities
These are very well deliberate rumors being created so that some morally superior persons can find an "incident" which they can lament on through their rhetorical observations in (social) media and in process feel that they are superiorly conscientious then common men.