Batting pitch can't win. Bowling pitch can't win. ODIs no matter what, cant win.

fineleg

Batting pitch can't win. Bowling pitch can't win. ODIs no matter what, cant win.  

1. 1.

• India will win the ODI series
    • Pak will win the ODI series
    • Series tied (rain etc)

I think its a battle between 2 ODI misfits - 2 most unfit' date= unprofessional ODI sides! The less worse side among the 2 will win, and I hope its India as Pak tend to choke in tight games.
Good way to describe the Ind Pak series :D I hope India wins, but not really sure. There are some guys in the Pak camp that can quickly take the game away from India if our ODI team is lacklustre.
Comeone shwetabh' date=' we've got 3 all time great ODI bats in the lineup, dont give up so soon:cantstop:[/quote'] Yes that's right - Uthappa, Dhoni and Yuvraj :D But seriously though, this is Pakis we are talking about man. We don't know which team they are going to send over. Also, I think only 2 of 3 oldies will play - most likely SRT will play all five unless we win first 3 then he will rest for the remaining 2. I think it might be close if we play: Bhajji otherwise we should win it. :giggle: Bhajji should not, I repeat not be playing for India in any form of cricket until he sorts himself out. We need to get Motu in the team as Pak are his favourite cannon fodder.