2014 Lok Sabha Elections thread |Exit poll results

ganeshran

] you think AAP is winning that many :giggle: I would be very surprised if they cross 5 (at best).
Sure shot wins of AAP 1. Kumar Vishwas in Amethi 2. Bhagwant Maan in Punjab 3. Gul Panag in Chandigarh 4. Baba Hardev Singh in UP against Mulayam Singh yadav 5. Yogendra Yadav in Gurgaon 6. Ashish Kheitan in Delhi 7. Raj Mohan Gandhi in Delhi 8. Prof Anand Kumar in Delhi 9. Professor Babu Mathew in Banglore 10. Meera Sanyal in Mumbai 11. Phulka in Ludhiana Lo ho gayi double digits. Media mat dekho, reality check karo. 50 seats for AAP is the target & thts achievable .

Sure shot wins of AAP 1. Kumar Vishwas in Amethi 2. Bhagwant Maan in Punjab 3. Gul Panag in Chandigarh 4. Baba Hardev Singh in UP against Mulayam Singh yadav 5. Yogendra Yadav in Gurgaon 6. Ashish Kheitan in Delhi 7. Raj Mohan Gandhi in Delhi 8. Prof Anand Kumar in Delhi 9. Professor Babu Mathew in Banglore 10. Meera Sanyal in Mumbai 11. Phulka in Ludhiana Lo ho gayi double digits. Media mat dekho, reality check karo. 50 seats for AAP is the target & thts achievable .
You forgot one name :--D Who is Babu Mathew? :rofl:

Bhai tum AAP waale Kaunse duniya mein rehte ho. I am voting for Sanyal but even her strongest supporters are not sure of her victory.

Out of these only Gul Panag has a good chance. Another one who has a good chance is Ashutosh.

Guys no need to worry too much..no one told opinion polls are accurate..i liked graphics so i posted here..i didnt thought people get worried seeing it :((
Dude, many are not used to seeing so much Saffron color in one go. Next time put some warning. :haha:

Union finance minister P Chidambaram on Sunday welcomed the support extended by Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid Syed Ahmed Bukhari to Congress and claimed the party had the backing of all Muslim bodies. "I welcome the support extended to our party by the Delhi Imam. Not only he, but all Muslims bodies are extending support to Congress," he told reporters at the airport.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/All-Muslim-bodies-supporting-Cong-Chidambaram/articleshow/33333557.cms

Ahead of the first round of polling beginning tomorrow, he said, "My appeal to BJP supporters is that no election is over till the last vote is polled. The BJP is the clear front-runner with its allies. In the dying hours of the campaign before the polling in each state, the groundswell for Narendra Modi, the BJP/NDA, and the desire for change is becoming clearer."
Sane advice from Jaitley :hatsoff:

Muslims talking about secularism must be joke. Muslims and secularism is an oxymoron. I would say 90% Hindus have already made their mind on who to vote. Whereas Muslims are will decide one day before the elections to see who is best placed to challenge BJP. If only, they voted for development, our country would be so much better.
Dude muslims are around 15% population, why not blame the other 85% for voting on caste etc as well, why blame one section of the population. There are people in Bihar who vote for Lalu, in fact this election he will gain seats. Then there is mayawati vs Mulayam or shall we say Yadav vs Dalits.

Dude muslims are around 15% population' date=' [b']why not blame the other 85% for voting on caste etc as well, why blame one section of the population. There are people in Bihar who vote for Lalu, in fact this election he will gain seats. Then there is mayawati vs Mulayam or shall we say Yadav vs Dalits.
Who told you they didn't blamed?

Dude muslims are around 15% population' date=' why not blame the other 85% for voting on caste etc as well, why blame one section of the population. There are people in Bihar who vote for Lalu, in fact this election he will gain seats. Then there is mayawati vs Mulayam or shall we say Yadav vs Dalits.[/quote'] Nobody is blaming muslims en masse for this. Fact is why the bracketing on religion basis? Why freebies get doled out, election manifestoes tend to concentrate specificially on this group? Look at AAP's latest election manifesto - there is an entire section dedicated to these 15% of population. In kerala, despite muslims making up more than 25% of the population, in some districts as high as 60%, there are reservations specifically for them. Why?