Where art thou , You Great Wall of India ?

Ram

I am now in reminiscing mode, been watching a few of Dravid's videos. Heres one of 'em , it has a decent sound-track. Fb_5QzfhQiw Man , i miss those shots big time. The down on one knee cover drive , the late cut past point, the one-drive through mid-wicket. Watching Dravid come and go in his recent innings is a culture shock to me, been so used to his impregnable defense and cultured attacking shots. Heres wishing the Wall all the best to come roaring back into form ! :dance::isalute:

Dravid does n't deserve a place in the team.So let him cool his heals.Make him to play Ranji trophy like Gsnguly and make him to earn his pace.The back stabber should be paid back with the same sde of the coin.
Aaaahh.. Its been a while since i last heard from you Mr.Selvan. Your unbiased opinions on Dravid would be given due weightage , i am sure.
I dunno but in England, it looked he would score a big one anytime, it just didn't happen. Dravid just needs one long innings, which he shouldn't have trouble getting with the pakis coming soon ... :D
Yeah, in Sami we trust!:D

A fine batsman and a thorough gentleman. I will pen him into an all-time India Test XI with Gavaskar and Tendulkar before I start picking the rest of the team. Not that I claim to be a judge of "body language," but he appeared to be weighed down by all the goings-on. Test cricket is the proper medicine for him. He can take his time to settle down and start middling the ball. Ideally, in the first test, we will be chasing 250+ on days 4-5, he'll come in at 10/1 on a seaming track, he'll watch as we drop to 60/4, and then with VVSL or MSD, will help us pull off a win. Then everyone will sing the praises of the graceful VVSL, the brave MSD, and mention RSD's "supporting" innings. It'll be business as usual.

I'm glad Dravid is not faking an injury now that he is out of form. We have instances where players fake injury whenever they go out of form and spend time in London all paid by BCCI!
There are also those that fake injury when they see a green wicket in India. Its called Greenwicketitis! :D