India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

Absolutely crazy post- you don't drop players when only fine adjustments are required to their game. Dropping should only be considered when players appear out of their depth. Apart from 1st innings Joburg- Dhawan hasn't looked out of his depth in tests. Looked in awesome touch today before getting out and has the potential be as prolific as Viru- even in overseas conditions. And who are we gonna replace him with? Please don't tell me Gambhir aka Pokemon. He was pathetic during his final two years in the test side- it was so embarrassing watching him poke at short balls wide of off stump- I means it's test cricket FFS- how the hell can you not overcome a problem with a type of delivery that's pitched way wide of the stump- such a technical error should be overcome after one game. Also is everyone forgetting how Besharam he was when India were losing in tests left ' date=right and centre? Remember when he ducked out of Windies tests to play IPL? Why on earth would you want to bring this poison back?
true, that was good thing, 2nd innings and this innigs looked at home. Thus real hope he will score big soon
Cases are different for different countries, while Bangladesh may have the popularity they don't have the money to really attract the bigger teams. Without much quality cricket the chances of improvement are slim. Do you see countries like NZ, WI or USA topping the cricket rankings in future? Popularity plays a part and the Bangladesh example you gave shows it, yet you said popularity doesn't play a part and mentioned how NZ struggled against Bangladesh (a country where cricket is popular).
What rubbish.You cannot comprehend simple sentence.Its just shows ur hpyocrisy nothing else. On one hand u are saying how good nz is then when recent loses are shown u bring popularity of the game.:cantstop:

95% per cent dont even look at how a guy is playing, wether looks good or wether unlucky or wether just subject to a great piecec of play by opppo. A lot just seem to number crunch. O low score drop him. O no wicckets axe him. Not that simple. Numbers are something to analyse maybe over longer term. In short term like 1 or 2 matches they can often be very very misleading and true factor in who will be real deal over long term

Don't know about that but don't see any of ur batsman except Ross in the top 20.
I'd be more worried by the number of pace bowlers you have in top in the top 50 bowlers in your 'better' bowling attack. I'd be really disappointed if Boult and Southee end their careers with stats like Zaheers, the guy had has moments but was never world class.
What rubbish.You cannot comprehend simple sentence.Its just shows ur hpyocrisy nothing else. On one hand u are saying how good nz is then when recent loses are shown u bring popularity of the game.:cantstop:
I see understanding such things is beyond your pay grade.

Green pitches will be good ... The pitches in South Africa were really dissapointing for me ... There was bounce and pace in Joburg but still not much grass. I would really want some seaming tracks with bounce for the Indians and only then can we judge if our batsmen are good enough. We did see such tracks in the ODIs and we failed miserably. I would not mind green tracks in NZ if it has pace too. Would love to see the skills of both our batters and bowlers in such conditions. Guess CSA were really afraid of BCCI wrath to prepare such pitches for the tests. Especially the pitch at Durban is absolutely ridiculous knowing the history of Durban.

I'd be more worried by the number of pace bowlers you have in top in the top 50 bowlers in your 'better' bowling attack. I'd be really disappointed if Boult and Southee end their careers with stats like Zaheers, the guy had has moments but was never world class.
Hahahaha Zak played most of his games on SC pattas,can't even imagine Southee or Boult's stat if they had to bowl in the SC most of the time. :haha:
Green pitches will be good ... The pitches in South Africa were really dissapointing for me ... There was bounce and pace in Joburg but still not much grass. I would really want some seaming tracks with bounce for the Indians and only then can we judge if our batsmen are good enough. We did see such tracks in the ODIs and we failed miserably. I would not mind green tracks in NZ if it has pace too. Would love to see the skills of both our batters and bowlers in such conditions. Guess CSA were really afraid of BCCI wrath to prepare such pitches for the tests. Especially the pitch at Durban is absolutely ridiculous knowing the history of Durban.
You jealous loser paki:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Cant handle it that we have good batsman. And playing well. Joberg pitch was lighting, especially day 1 and 2 when we batted. They threw everything at us and we answered You would have been bowled out for 48. You guys simply wont be happy unless a pitch is produced which we get bowled out for under 100. But then we would bowl them out and game would be over in 2 days:hysterical: CSA produced pitches to help BCCI. OMG what loser stuff, another conspiracy theory:hysterical: When pak lose conspiracy. Now when India do well also conspircay:hysterical: Paks have lost it in jealousy
You jealous loser paki:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Cant handle it that we have good batsman. And playing well. Joberg pitch was lighting, especially day 1 and 2 when we batted. They threw everything at us and we answered You would have been bowled out for 48. You guys simply wont be happy unless a pitch is produced which we get bowled out for under 100. But then we would bowl them out and game would be over in 2 days:hysterical: CSA produced pitches to help BCCI. OMG what loser stuff, another conspiracy theory:hysterical: When pak lose conspiracy. Now when India do well also conspircay:hysterical: Paks have lost it in jealousy
KT in their view anything good for India is "Phiksed" & when Pak loses that's "Phiksed" too :haha::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Fact is the batters have answered the doubters. New gen good to go for next 5 years. We cant be simply bullied out bouced out swung out. Oppo need to bowl really well, we aint no paki batting line up and they need to accept it Critics and doubters answered. Suck it up We wiill do well in NZ and Eng. Then paks will say NZ no good, producing flat pitches for BCCI. England will be accused of having players in decline and also not producing pitches like jungles:hysterical: Steyn gets one to fly through to get Pujara. No probs with pitch now. Now paks will say that cantt handle pace:hysterical: