Can we please drop Sreesanth for the Pak ODI series?

fineleg

holy, i am criticizing SS's bowling, and the Indian bowling is over. I dont need to wait on "match result" to comment on his bowling. The first half of the match is over, and we saw how he bowled relative to others. C'tics, SS is just not a limited overs bowler at all. He is too inaccurate and expensive. Apart from RPS, ZK and IKP - yes, we do need one more bowler in the squad. So, keep him in the squad and use him only as a replacement to rest a bowler. In the meanwhile, try to find another fast bowler. SS will cost us one day matches.

sandtest, Look at SS' ODI performances - how he has leaked runs...not just couple of matches, you can look at more than that.
Right, but he is better than CrapAgarakar, any day . Plus he is Young and learning, though he gets carried away a lot of times, still needs to be coached properly to concentrate on his line. He has good pace. I don't expect nepotic BCCI babus to support him over Aggy, but at least we fans have this duty not tp ridicule him, before figuring out who will be his replacement??

sandtest, he does not have control on line and length. International ODIs are not the place for him to "practice" and learn.He needs to do it outside of the main International matches. We cannot afford to keep leaking runs and basically one bowler like HS or Murali Kartik does some good work from one side, to see it undone on the other side by SS. That will frustrate the fielders and other bowlers. Not talking about Agarkar here, as I said we need to find others. I am hesitant to suggest Munaf Patel, but I know we cannot afford to let SS leak things. As I told C'tics, maybe just let him hang on in the squad for the rare matches to rest main bowlers.

Ok, match over, we won - great. But does not exonerate SS. Lets not forget his run leaking liability in the ODIs. Celebrate the win, but come back later and update this thread with comments about this liability. Marirs Mania is right, SS is not an ODI player, not now. Let him refine himself outside of Intl scene and then come back as a better ODI bowler.