Sunanda Pushkar found dead in Delhi hotel

Clarke

Yeah, please tell me when did I attack your name - I don't even know it, nor do I care. Please tell me when I attacked Yodaesque's caste - I don't even know it, nor do I care. Please tell me when I attacked BossBhai's kids? Please tell me when I attacked seedhi's family and upbringing? Please tell me when I threatened to g@@nd todo of random guy? Is this the level of discourse you guys have been reduced to because someone disagrees with you? Pathetic!

Someone who goes around calling unknown women prostitutes is b*tching about adverse comments on his upbringing. That is rich. Some people don't like you, stop moaning and deal with it.
I also don't like you and a lot of other people, but do not go around abusing your family, children, name, caste, and upbringing. BTW, which unknown woman did I call a prostitute?

I also don't like you and a lot of other people, but do not go around abusing your family, children, name, caste, and upbringing. BTW, which unknown woman did I call a prostitute?
The woman who was allegedly put under surveillance in Gujarat. I think that post and my response have been deleted. All I did was to emphasize that what you said reflected your upbringing. I did not directly abuse any of your family members.

The woman who was allegedly put under surveillance in Gujarat. I think that post and my response have been deleted. All I did was to emphasize that what you said reflected your upbringing. I did not directly abuse any of your family members.
Mistress = Prostitute in your English? BTW, even a rabid Modi supporter like Tavleen Singh has referenced a sexual relationship between Modi and that woman in a national newspaper, Indian Express. Try questioning her upbringing and let me know how it went.

Check the OP, this thread title and have some ****ing dignity on this thread before you guys hurl abuses at each other. STFU and take these dirty political topics somewhere else.

Mistress = Prostitute in your English? BTW, even a rabid Modi supporter like Tavleen Singh has referenced a sexual relationship between Modi and that woman in a national newspaper, Indian Express.
I think you implied she was selling herself or something to that effect, I dont remember clearly. What I am sure of is that I did not attack any of your family members. Only said what you wrote reflected your upbringing.

I think you implied she was selling herself or something to that effect, I dont remember clearly. What I am sure of is that I did not attack any of your family members. Only said what you wrote reflected your upbringing.
Huh? I called her Modi's rakhail, which translates to mistress. How does that imply she was selling herself? Tavleen Singh called her Modi's girlfriend in a national newspaper.