Please do not complain when the Indian players get abused down under!!

First if all, when it actually started..it wasn't racist. It was a mere tease; then it continued Symonds was caught in the crossfire, coz once anything is out in the media..well, u had it There are 45,000 people in a stadium...10 of those call him Monkey..so we punish 35,990 folks who came to enjoy the match ..kindly let me know your thoughts when Symonds warned us about Backlash?, so is he declaring a open war..is he asking the AUS crowd to racially taunt the whole team? This is from a different forum, a real honest post Although India has religious bias(hindu-muslim riots, sardarji's go crazy at 12'o clock), colour bias(fairer girls are more attractive), regional bias(everyone from the south are madrasi's), language bias(southern states refuse to adopt the national language), state bias(the bengali's supporting Ganguly when he needed to be dropped), caste bias(which is the worst), social or money bias(old money v/s nouveau riche) But racism in the form of what exists in the Western countries does not exist in India. They don't abuse foreigner's and tell them to go back home. They don't go around beating up local Chinese or Westerners, and they don't consider themselves superior to any other race(but they do think that they are more cultured). What happened with Symonds should not be compared to racial taunts in European football matches but more with when the Indian fans in Canada were teasing Inzy by calling him an Aloo(Potato). Animal insults in India are quite regular (monkey, donkey, goat, dog, buffalo etc). The Indian fans had just found something that they thought got under Symond's skin and were trying to get at him.
dude, there were chants of simon go back!!!
dude' date=' there were chants of simon go back!!![/quote'] Didn't know "simon go back" is a racist chant :haha: Trust people to pick anything and label it racist comment. It is one thing to say monkey reference is racist but to say "Simon go back" is racist is pretty crazy stuff.
Didn't know "simon go back" is a racist chant :haha: Trust people to pick anything and label it racist comment. It is one thing to say monkey reference is racist but to say "Simon go back" is racist is pretty crazy stuff.
HOW ABOUT YOU READ AND THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE? dude that wasn;t racist..read first what i quoted . The post by rajeev said that indian racism doesnt ask for foreigners to go back. so I was referring to that. Reminding symonds of his african ancestory and mocking it was indeed a act of racism and indeed a shameful one........
Nobody called anyone a nigger ..... he doesnt even look like one ... and he isnt 100% african origin.
dude ever heard of harris ford? he is whiter than any indians and even some white pp but he is known as african american cuz hes mixed with it. in this age, there is a lot inter racial marriages so wht matters is the ethinicity, genes n the roots n not the color n that was an example
I have been to one ... the question is have you ? and you dont need to go to a zoo .. the dog barks the cat meows the donkey brays ... what does a monkey do ?
help urself http://www.monkeyphonecall.com/faq.html
And exactly how do you know they were targetting him in a racial way ? Have you bothered to read Symonds own statement that he never complained in the first place and that it was blown out of proportion by media .... ? why dont you practice what you are preaching to Ravi ? And how does any one make a MOnkey noise BTW ? I know how to make Dog,Cat,Pig,Cow,Elephant etc etc noises .... what noise does a monkey make ?
GZznzyALTmo

arey bhailog series khatam ho chuki baat ka batngad kyun banarahe hain ho bump this thread up when india tours aussies again and then debate who is biggest racist of them all aussies ,indians yaa phir steve bucknor kyunki i hear he will be umpriing during the series:giggle: