Rohit Sharma is sucking the momentum out of India

G_B_

Nah I am trying to be objective ...before match u were going we will lose we will lose and now u want to win in 15 overs :giggle: I am just seeing it as whole West Indies are no push overs we could have won by bigger margin but most people here did not even give us chance of winning Infact I am disappointed by fielding more than anything ..yes rohit could have scored quicker but seeing how he was struggling more the fact he stayed there won match was good .. Will repeat we should not criticise someone for not being brilliant it's unfair
I said that because WI has awesome hitters. And it is irrelevant what people thought before the match once the WI batting had flopped. Their bowling was a no-show anyway. No doubt Rohit played well at the beginning, but he needed to score quickly simply because the larger concern was the NRR. We needed some 50 runs in 10 overs with 9 wickets in hand with Kohli batting well on the other side; if you cannot go all-out in this kind of situation, you will never go all out. And neither will you win a tournament. No one is asking him to be brilliant, the idea is simply to keep the larger picture in mind and play the game; he spoilt a good innings simply by not doing what was needed at that hour. I don't know why you cannot see this simple truth. :dontknow:
I said that because WI has awesome hitters. But once that did not work out, their bowling was a no-show anyway. No doubt Rohit played well at the beginning, but he needed to score quickly simply because the larger concern was the NRR. We needed some 50 runs in 10 overs with 9 wickets in hand with Kohli batting well on the other side; if you cannot go all-out in this kind of situation, you will never win a T20 tournament. No one is asking him to be brilliant, the idea is simply to keep the larger picture in mind and play the game; he spoilt a good innings simply by not doing what was needed at that hour. I don't know why you cannot see this simple truth. :dontknow:
Kohli went for runs earlier and got out Now with new batsman in I do not think rohit should have thrown away specially seeing how badly yuvraj was playing In that partnership he did score quickly enough just that yuvraj literally got stuck at one end ..game would have finished in 18 the over if yuvraj played at pace rohit was playing
Kohli went for runs earlier and got out Now with new batsman in I do not think rohit should have thrown away specially seeing how badly yuvraj was playing In that partnership he did score quickly enough just that yuvraj literally got stuck at one end ..game would have finished in 18 the over if yuvraj played at pace rohit was playing
Okay, the last post on this: India needed 54 runs in the last 10 overs with 9 wickets in hand. Rohit was batting at 35 in 32 balls. That is exactly when he should have gone for the bowling. Kohli got out in the 15th over. By that time (in those five overs) Rohit had played 13 balls and scored only 16 runs. :wall: After Kohli's departure, Rohit had to play the anchor with a struggling Yuvraj. That was not his fault. But not taking the initiative between 11-15 overs was a BIG flaw.
Okay, the last post on this: India needed 54 runs in the last 10 overs with 9 wickets in hand. Rohit was batting at 35 in 32 balls. That is exactly when he should have gone for the bowling. Kohli got out in the 15th over. By that time (in those five overs) Rohit had played 13 balls and scored only 16 runs. :wall: After Kohli's departure, Rohit had to play the anchor with a struggling Yuvraj. That was not his fault. But not taking the initiative between 11-15 overs was a BIG flaw.
But when has he ever played quickly ? Ur talking about nrr and this guy played like this Ben while chasing 340 I think:cantstop: This is best in expect from him...that's why I wanted him in lower order where he will, be forced to slog like ipl
But when has he ever played quickly ? Ur talking about nrr and this guy played like this Ben while chasing 340 I think:cantstop: This is best in expect from him...that's why I wanted him in lower order where he will, be forced to slog like ipl
Wah, change the line of argument now :poink:

This is what legends are made up of, he can score a 60+ unbeaten score at more than a run a ball and people will still dissect the innings :hatsoff: This is equivalent to universities offering PHDs on research on Satyajit Ray movies etc. a honor bestowed upon the super talented :--D The man is in a league of his own :hail:

This is what legends are made up of, he can score a 60+ unbeaten score at more than a run a ball and people will still dissect the innings :hatsoff: This is equivalent to universities offering PHDs on research on Satyajit Ray movies etc. a honor bestowed upon the super talented :--D The man is in a league of his own :hail:
hope you realize that comments like htis is the reason people have a go at rohit in match threads you are to rohit ,what dravid the wall was to sreesanth :bow:
hope you realize that comments like htis is the reason people have a go at rohit in match threads you are to rohit ,what dravid the wall was to sreesanth :bow:
Lol,check the last time I posted on this thread before my last post......or how many posts I have on this thread,do a count and tell me ho is more obsessed :two_thumbs_up:
Lol' date='check the last time I posted on this thread before my last post......or how many posts I have on this thread,do a count and tell me ho is more obsessed :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] read my posts.even here i am defending what he did..you were obsessed enough to make fake account of his dad and troll here ..so do not give me that crap.
read my posts.even here i am defending what he did..you were obsessed enough to make fake account of his dad and troll here ..so do not give me that crap.
Wow dude,Mere laal,paragon of virtue,:WTF: you are my P.R rep here. Comeback to me when you have something of substance to talk about . You defended Rohit,good for you,why was he a matter of conversation anyways :sleep: anyways I am done
Wow dude,Mere laal,paragon of virtue,:WTF: you are my P.R rep here. Comeback to me when you have something of substance to talk about . You defended Rohit,good for you,why was he a matter of conversation anyways :sleep: anyways I am done
bye..so lts be clear you are not making another fake account to troll right ?:hmmm: