We'll win Tests 4-0, says unrepentant Sreesanth

fineleg

Press: "Do you think India can win against Australia in Australia?" "Yes" (imagine the headlines if there's a no.) "Do you think India is capable of winning consistently - maybe even every test - in Australia?" "Yes" (imagine the headlines if there's a no.) next headline: SREESANTH SAYS INDIA CAN WIN 4-0...
CAN is still undestandable.. but WILL win? daalo woh journalist ko andar..

It doesnt actually say anywhere "we will win tests 4-0" so this is a misquote. However I suspect that what happened was someone asked him "Do you believe you can beat Australia 4-0?" to which he probably replied "Yes" ... I mean like who is gonna reply ... "No, I think it will be win 2 and lose 1 and the other match will be a draw". The Indian media probably ran with that.

Press: "Do you think India can win against Australia in Australia?" "Yes" (imagine the headlines if there's a no.) "Do you think India is capable of winning consistently - maybe even every test - in Australia?" "Yes" (imagine the headlines if there's a no.) next headline: SREESANTH SAYS INDIA CAN WIN 4-0...
Exactly. Just like Sehwag's 200 in ODIs.
:hysterical: Stupid freaking media at this best spinning ways

More absolute dross. In this thread (more than once) the question was: "Do you think India is capable of winning consistently - maybe even every test - in Australia?" Sree's answer was: "Yes" What's the problem ?? That's a fair headline for the given quotes. Good on him, I say. Any professional cricket should be aiming to win every game. Glenn McGrath has aways predicted like this. Before the '05 Ashes, he suggested 5-0 would be the result and was crucified by the (mainly British) press and many fans when his team lost 1-2. He also predicted a 5-0 result for the next Ashes and was correct. He then said Australia would go through the ODI WC undefeated. Correct. It's not as though he sits down and goes through every upcoming match and series and comes to a conclusion - it's just the way he approached his cricket. Professionally.