Asia Cup 2014

StriKe

Batting is inexperienced you just have to admit that He will do fen even if it's wrong format I have read during a tours that he even bowls Yorkers well and accuracy is also there and height difference would be welcome change so let's give him chance atleast
We often give chances to players in the wrong formats. Pandey is a 125-130 bowler relying on swing (if I am not wrong), he will come in 3 spells starting from the 9th, get hammered by some sloggers (in the mickey mouse ground) and carry the tag of a failure. Should be given an opportunity nonetheless. Hope Aaron gets another go and is asked to bowl without fear (not beamers :nono:)
We often give chances to players in the wrong formats. Pandey is a 125-130 bowler relying on swing (if I am not wrong), he will come in 3 spells starting from the 9th, get hammered by some sloggers (in the mickey mouse ground) and carry the tag of a failure. Should be given an opportunity nonetheless. Hope Aaron gets another go and is asked to bowl without fear (not beamers :nono:)
Yup and so is Pankaj Singh and these guys make them some kind of saviors of Indian Cricket.....I saw Lejund bowl in domestics,he looked like a cross between Mcgrath and Right-handed Akram
Yup and so is Pankaj Singh and these guys make them some kind of saviors of Indian Cricket.....I saw Lejund bowl in domestics' date='he looked like a cross between Mcgrath and Right-handed Akram[/quote'] Lejund is a domestic legend alright. :two_thumbs_up: Pankaj Singh's stature increases everytime he gets rejected. Should have been given a few opportunities nonetheless.
Were you a left-arm chinaman bowler? :hmmm:
Regulation loopy right arm legspin. I still play a bit of club cricket - mix of leggies, offies and seam-up at medium fast (well medium, but c'mon). :two_thumbs_up: I can spin the ball quite far into the right hander (googly), but that is my only variation. :D I have a bunch of 4 wkt hauls over the years. :musicman:
Regulation loopy right arm legspin. I still play a bit of club cricket - mix of leggies, offies and seam-up at medium fast (well medium, but c'mon). :two_thumbs_up: I can spin the ball quite far into the right hander (googly), but that is my only variation. :D I have a bunch of 4 wkt hauls over the years. :musicman:
Yips can only happen to 'left-arm bowlers'. :agree: I would agree with Sabby, I guess you were just crap that day. :giggle:
Whatever the right handers equivalent of losing your rhythm is - I had that. And I am crap at cricket every day. :two_thumbs_up:
So am I..that was not meant to offend u :icflove: just making joke most people here are only good at watching ..including me :cantstop: