Asia Cup 2014

StriKe

tbh the pak wins against india in india were much more important and convincing, india still made a great match of it despite being a depleted side with tons of qs to answer. It was a slog and could have been caught but credit to pak for crossing over - something we havent been able to do since december

We often give chances to players in the wrong formats. Pandey is a 125-130 bowler relying on swing (if I am not wrong), he will come in 3 spells starting from the 9th, get hammered by some sloggers (in the mickey mouse ground) and carry the tag of a failure. Should be given an opportunity nonetheless. Hope Aaron gets another go and is asked to bowl without fear (not beamers :nono:)
He is 130 to 135 and some on taller Also he will never get new ball even in tests so might as well try him here and see and 8 or 9 th ove row just 4 over old ball and bhuvi during his early days use to swing ball till 20 th over
Yup and so is Pankaj Singh and these guys make them some kind of saviors of Indian Cricket.....I saw Lejund bowl in domestics' date='he looked like a cross between Mcgrath and Right-handed Akram[/quote'] I nevr said he is phast I said he is good:winky:
He is 130 to 135 and some on taller Also he will never get new ball even in tests so might as well try him here and see and 8 or 9 th ove row just 4 over old ball and bhuvi during his early days use to swing ball till 20 th over
Bhuvi's early days was just one bilateral series :rofl: