'Racial abuse' photographer Hamish Blair speaks

Feed

>>>>But it will not be special when Team India tours Down Under in the winter' date= especially in the wake of recent flare-ups. The 'racial-abuse' tag will be a monkey on its back. Why should the racial abuse tag be the monkey on team India's back? Did the Indian team chant monkey? Why the bloody hell are all these aussies using it as an excuse to abuse the indian team? Did any Indian player ever racially abuse any one....answer..no! Did ever any australian player racially abuse any one?...answer...lets count..... Did any of the Indian players incite the fans and media to ill treat the australians....answer...no! Is any aussie player inciting the fans and media?...answer...plenty.....players,coach, ex-players,media and now a camera man..... Has this man ever taken pictures of racist australian fans... Seriously ...I think this whole racist abuse thingy and the response of the players and media just seems to be a set up for a bigger mental disintegration game..... Those moron monkey men gave it to them on a plate. Just imagine ...blaming an entire country for the work of a few idiots. Racist bigots!
Some good questions raised there :thumbs_up: The real is problem is that we have this dangerous combination of media trying to hype up everything and the mob mentality of the crowds, where they do something without even knowing what it is about. Indian players will be abused by the Aussie fans , i am sure. I hope it helps our players to focus more and motivate themselves even better.

I think the BCCI should make some noise about this. Make it known that they see it as incitement and the people who are doing it will beheld responsible. Also...since the Indian authorities took all precaution when they realised ...cameras /slides/announcements...followed by arrest.....they expect the australians to do the needful. Infact since the aussies raised such a stink...people expected more from them. And this photograper should be told that the world will be expecting some photos when Murali tours australia .....orhe should be ready to be blamed for being an opportunist!

Melbourne: Australian captain Ricky Ponting, just back from the ill-tempered one-day series against Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s men, dared Team India to sustain its newly acquired aggression when it tours Down Under this summer. Ponting said the Indians played the just-concluded series in an aggressive manner quite uncharacteristic of them and it would be interesting to see if they could sustain it in Australia. “They made it pretty clear right at the start of the series that they were going to fight fire with fire but for us we know that’s generally not the way they play their cricket,” Ponting was quoted as saying by The Age. “We’ve got a lot of cricket against them in the next few months so it will be interesting to see just how long that aggressive nature lasts,” he said. Ponting also had a word or two to say about Sreesanth who had frequent run-ins with the Australians. “He generally does have a bit more aggression about him, a bit more body language than some of the other players. They’re fairly passive sort of people, the Indians, and he’s probably one from the left field.” he added. The Australian captain also predicted that his side would have a clear edge in the forthcoming series. “I think that’s always been their greatest challenge when they come to Australia, bowling us out twice,” he said. “They’ll bring a couple of spinners. Harbhajan and Kartik have been bowling really well and Kumble will be there in their Test squad,” Ponting said. — PTI Talk about stereotyping .......

well....after seeing McGrath and Sarwan....incidence....I dont think aussies should even complain about anything...If this is what their players do in the middle....lets not even talk about their people. Now who can telll what these guys would be saying to disturb opposition. Now why are they crying like little kitties....Take SS in Aus...I like when he stares at them..just keep doing it....No use of bad words...but kinda long stare is good...