East vs West

Bumper

The Understanding of Chinese/Asian culture vs. Western has always been an interesting part of research.It also applies to all Asians, including the Indians, Japanese, Thais, Koreans, Indonesian, Malays, etc... These icons were designed by Liu Young who was born in China and educated in Germany. Blue --> Westerner Red --> Asian/Chinese Opinion opinionsk8.jpg Way of Life wayoflifecq2.jpg Punctuality punctualityjc4.jpg Contacts contactsla3.jpg Anger angerwe9.jpg Queue when Waiting queueaf9.jpg Sundays on the Road ontheroadry3.jpg Party partyaw4.jpg In the restaurant restaurantfg5.jpg Travelling travelgd3.jpg Handling of Problems problemspy9.jpg Three meals a day mealsfd2.jpg Transportation transportationrf3.jpg Elderly in day to day life eldersch2.jpg Moods and Weather moodma4.jpg The Boss bosshv6.jpg What's Trendy trendytj2.jpg The child childfr2.jpg

I understood it as "an Asian doesn't show his true emotions to the outside world".
This is what I thought, and I'd actually differ. Many a times the westerners think one and say something else because they dont "reveal" their emotions. Asians do. Its generalization, there are ofcourse both types in both worlds.

This is what I thought, and I'd actually differ. Many a times the westerners think one and say something else because they dont "reveal" their emotions. Asians do. Its generalization, there are ofcourse both types in both worlds.
May be it means that asians are happy at being upset whereas westerners are upset at being upset. :D

Ones that i have seen and appreciated in the western society - the Punctuality. I cant stand people not turning up on the time they had previously agreed to.
Hehe...already getting ready to accept wifey's "Lets not go back to India" :haha: coz if you go back, then you very well take it easy on people making you wait :D or the plumber or carpenter showing up one week late.

Hehe...already getting ready to accept wifey's "Lets not go back to India" :haha: coz if you go back, then you very well take it easy on people making you wait :D or the plumber or carpenter showing up one week late.
Could you please stop harrassing me with my wife who isnt there ? :haha: