Delhi Daredevils -IPL 2014 Official thread

Switchblade

Abbey tujhe bhav Bhi nahi degi WO :hysterical:
abe tu hi to bola ki watt lagayegi o meri :poink: mai to khushi khushi us se watt lagwa lu apni :dance: per ye bhi sahi hai ki bhav bhi nahi degi :cantstop:

Any T20 team whose two centerpiece batsmen are KP and Karthik are doomed. No disrespect to either of them - they're pretty good players in their own right - but niether of them have ever proven to be successful in the t20 format over a substantial period of time. Btw, the Dilli Duds are silently having another terrible season. Of all the teams that have played all of the 7 seasons so far, they have one of the more underwhelming records. Any team can have a terrible season - that's just the nature of the t20 game - but to have 7 consecutive seasons of average to mediocre performances point to chronic bad management/coaching/player selection. I really did like the look of Dilli in it's first three seasons. If my memory serves me right, the backbone of their batting was local Dilli boys (Sehwag + Gambhir + Dhawan) + ABDV. I have no idea why they ever let go of of somebody like AB.
typical deluded podu :haha: we are 2 time table toppers(2009,2012) same as chuskis :winky:,3 times semi finalists .that counts for 3 good seasons