IPL 2014 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

StriKe

I hate saying it, but CSK's chances are very bright this IPL. For one its being played in the UAE, which is second home to CSK. The hot, humid weather is just like what you have back in Chennai. And the rows and rows of empty seats will make CSK feel just like they're playing at the Chepauk. To add to it, there is no shortage of Dosa joints in Dubai/Sharjah/Abu Dhabi. Agreed that most of those are run by Malayalis, but then again the Tamil language is just a corruption of Malayalam. The poorer rustic East coast cousin of the original West coast mother Dravidian language- Malayalam. Not to mention that Dubai is to match fixing and betting in cricket what Geneva is to the UN. So all in all, CSK are going to feel right at home. My heart beats :mi: but my heart says CSK this time. :((
You are spreading miss information. Until 9th century 'mala'yalam or the hill country dialect was a dialect of Tamil. Modern Tamil replaces many words that are still used in Malayalam so it might appear that Malayalam is less corrupt though.

:pray: hoping for Saurav too to support the Master Race before the match"""
Nah saurav decided to not support anyone Also you can do all jinxing you want but rohit is your best batsman :hysterical: And you gave away Johnson so bowling will not threaten csk at all