ICF Asia Cup SuperSelector Fantasy league

I have joined today.Missed 5 matches.Definitely gonna get wooden spoon as this is my first scoring match.But always nice to play even though surely gonna be wooden spoon holder. Hope i can still join. Team Name: Dashing11
We'll have to asses the situation. You see joining late isn't the problem...it's the lack of talent. You see this isn't any IND - SA 3 ODI and 2 Test FL (ICF) SS this is India-KXIP fan's league i.e the most talented Superselectors around. :two_thumbs_up: We'll have to assess your talent before coming to a decision. :orderorder: jk welcome:icflove:
We'll have to asses the situation. You see joining late isn't the problem...it's the lack of talent. You see this isn't any IND - SA 3 ODI and 2 Test FL (ICF) SS this is India-KXIP fan's league i.e the most talented Superselectors around. :two_thumbs_up:
LOL.You are still the same.Always shouting meri laal meri laal even though others have perfromed better in most FLs than you jk Thanks :icflove:
We'll have to asses the situation. You see joining late isn't the problem...it's the lack of talent. You see this isn't any IND - SA 3 ODI and 2 Test FL (ICF) SS this is India-KXIP fan's league i.e the most talented Superselectors around. :two_thumbs_up: We'll have to assess your talent before coming to a decision. :orderorder: jk welcome:icflove:
ind saf league ko kch mat bol....it was a great success!!!
Bad day for me. :(( India lost and the 200 points gap is back. :mad: BUt zakk is even below scarface who entered a match late. :giggle:
yaar i tried to change my team for Afg v bang match at last minute so they kept my changes in pending list. was without any player for that match :wall: plus yesterday i made changes early but after confirming changes my web page goes blank. i didnt check that because i was busy watching pre match telecast and checked my mobile after start of match till then it was to late :whack: but reasons apart. im accepting my defeat :sniffle: and of course im CHIT :((
yaar i tried to change my team for Afg v bang match at last minute so they kept my changes in pending list. was without any player for that match :wall:
I picked 5 players(Razzaq,Shamsur,Rahim,Rubel,Anamul) + 1 captain for Afg v Bang match and made 7 points :cantstop: Worst day of SS I've ever had :((
I picked 5 players(Razzaq' date='Shamsur,Rahim,Rubel,Anamul) + 1 captain for Afg v Bang match and made 7 points :cantstop: Worst day of SS I've ever had :(([/quote'] looks like this tourney is unlucky for me :whack: getting losses everywhere after good start :giggle: