ICF Asia Cup SuperSelector Fantasy league

Typical :dd: fans running their mouths before a tournament and then running away when it finishes :haha: We are the exact opposite, we never trash talk before, we let our selecting do the talking, we let our first place do the talking. The way Mitchell Johnson will destroy :dd: we :kxip: SS's will destroy you lot. adi B is better suited to football SS cause it's clear he has no clue about cricket SS, PAA-G is chit in anything more than 5 games (a gambler), gambhirfan is a rookie noob :hehe: We are all champions, the master race :proud:
You missed out the CT Winner and CLT20 no2. :winky: Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

lol @ :dd: fans getting excited. PAA-G doesn't know how to manage subs. He will struggle in the long run, only good in 5 game tourneys :haha: You :dd: fans are lucky I lost points cause I chose to have no kaptaan playing instead had a kaptaan for today's game. Still only a 100 or so behind.

Missed the 1st match :(( will still beat some of the over-rated Chit SSs :ohyeah:
I've never seen this chit SS do well when Im playing :rofl: :hatsoff: to nanda, starting well for the :kxip: :dance: