Vijay Hazare Trophy 2014

rkt.india

that was unplayable. Technique doesn't matter if you get such deliveries. Will get best batsmen out.
hardly..obviously we saw pak batsmen get out like this but good players tend to play straight and late which would have avoided this dismissal but this guy made few mistakes first he closed face of bat and tried to force it to leg side and then played it too early also did not move forward his front foot was stuck and only moved after ball hit the stumps and you can see he was off balanced hardly great technique and this is not just based on today i have seen him before and hen ever really looked some one with best technique
hardly..obviously we saw pak batsmen get out like this but good players tend to play straight and late which would have avoided this dismissal but this guy made few mistakes first he closed face of bat and tried to force it to leg side and then played it too early also did not move forward his front foot was stuck and only moved after ball hit the stumps and you can see he was off balanced hardly great technique and this is not just based on today i have seen him before and hen ever really looked some one with best technique
did you see how much the ball moved. Coming from wide mark to hitting leg stump and swung late too. Would have gone through most, pads if not stumps.
Sandeep Sharma batted at 3. :WTF:
Bhajji tried him as a good old pinch hitter. Reminds me of the glorious days of Indian cricket when Srinath would come out at No.3 and score 12 in 20 balls (including a six and a four) and we would all be so delighted. :sniffle: